Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not sure how to title this
Tayvie Wrote:Thanks for all your responses, I tried to post something earlier but it didn't send? (probably my bad internet) I don't mind being his secret for now and I'm aware that he's experimenting with me but my friends make it out to be that I'm emotionally invested severely and that he'll just hurt me again *shrugs*

Well, please be careful. A relationship for a closeted homosexual can be a life changing relationship, where they find a life long partner --- or something that doesn't mean a lot.

Make sure you're the first, and that you want the first, or don't be involved emotionally. Take it seriously, but trust becomes more important in a relationship like this. And if you continue, try to be there for your boyfriend, emotionally, financially, etc., but only if he's serious about you like you are for him.

Otherwise, trust that there are plenty of people to choose from Xyxthumbs

Tayvie Wrote:Thanks for all your responses, I tried to post something earlier but it didn't send? (probably my bad internet) I don't mind being his secret for now and I'm aware that he's experimenting with me but my friends make it out to be that I'm emotionally invested severely and that he'll just hurt me again *shrugs*

And you think your friends have no insight because?????????????????????

Honestly if people outside of your 'us' see something and make a comment, more often than not they are right.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:And you think your friends have no insight because?????????????????????

Honestly if people outside of your 'us' see something and make a comment, more often than not they are right.

I don't get why people make him out to be a bad guy. He's one of the few people to see me breakdown and panic (I have severe anxiety) and knew what to do/say to make me calm down. When he asks/texts me multiple times if I'm ok I think it's because he cares about me. I care about him too if I didn't I wouldn't have accepted his apology about when he had our huge fight in May. He can't control his home environment and I'm not going to hold that against him because he's a good person I think.