Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not sure why I am writing this..just worried I guess...
East Wrote:(((Beaux)))...I am so sorry to hear this. I can understand you getting sick and tired of getting no real help....

A couple things first....

VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Do you know that EVERYONE I KNOW has come back from the doctor the past two years with Vitamin D deficiency being the f*cking answer to everything. If I was a comic I would do a bit on it...

The other thing.....you MUST fight for yourself. Do NOT accept what the doctors have told you. I had a heart attack before I had the big one. I knew something was wrong and I went to the doctor (and YES...He told me I had vitamin D deficiency...the Vitamin D folks must have paid for a trip to Acapulco). Of course...after the vitamin D thing he told me I probably had heartburn and to take a few antacids. Did he think I was THAT stupid? Uh...it felt like horrible heartburn and an elephant sitting on my chest and of course it was over by the time I got there. 10% of my heart is dead from the first one. When I tried to take it further he used shame as a tool to remind me he was the doctor and this knew more than me and suggested that I might be a hypochondriac (I'm not)......

Two weeks later I was in an emergency room have a heart attack and in surgery with three stents within the hour. he should have given me tests IMMEDIATELY...and when he found out what happened a year he apologized (he wasn't my primary) and he gave me acid reflux medicine that had MAJOR interactions with PLAVIX. Thank God I realized what a pathetic doctor he was and checked myself...

I also had a (very painful) kidney stone pass and get stuck in me for a long time and I couldn't take it anymore because I kept going back to the doctor and they kept throwing Vicodin at me like candy...I finally found http://www.earthclinic.com and found a perfect a solution...I definitely trusted other people more than doctors at this point and I did what they told me to do. Take equal parts of lemon juice and olive oil and drink like a cocktail...it was out within 24 hours and the pain was gone. I just took care of another one using lemon juice and olive oil....

I would suggest at this point to start searching online for help...I am sure other people have faced the same thing somewhere and maybe they can lead you to a door that might have some insight...or lead to a few more doors that will help...

I hope you can find a solution fast and give you some relief and mobility. Is hip replacement an option at all?

It is great that your other personal doctor didn't trust the other doctor and ordered the rests. Have you been to the endocrinologist before? It sounds hopeful...

[Image: hugs-yay-11-6.gif?w=354&h=369]

Keep us updated...I will be thinking of you Beaux

Yes. Vitimine D is the número uno vitimine deficency in the US. Approximately %85 suffer from it, and it CAN make your bones brittle bc you need it to absorb calcium.
I knew the doctor was full of shit (and full of himself) the moment he said it, but coukdnt see past his own perfection and I just left rather than blow up. It just didn't seem worth it.

I do have high-hopes for the endocrinologist, though, as I really believe my problem may be adrenal related. Honestly, the slow starvation worries me more than the hip pain, but I genuinely believe it is all related and refuse to give up until I get an answer. As things are now, life isn't terribly worth living and I'm too young to lay up in a bed for the rest of my life.

Cross your fingers for me and I'll keep you all updated!

Love ya Boi,
Beaux