Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm on a mission, not to save you, but to selfishly get gay guys in my church.
southbiochem Wrote:You probably didn't notice the other threads he posted in or started.

The religious topic was not the only topic to cause grievance

he managed to piss off many people on a number of different topics and threads by poorly thought commenting...anytime he got called out for it he started to call everyone a**holes...(just ask the women here, they received some of this)

he demanded tolerance by his definition of it, which as you can see from his goodbye post here is this: "I want to say what I want, nevermind how offensive, and not get called out for it, and if someone disagrees I'm going to call them Negative Nancy's, Bitchy Betty's, a**holes and compare them to Republicans"

I am actually sad that he departed. If he had toned it down, stopped insulting people and get in with the general friendliness of GS he could have been an asset here

and, sir....I haven't seen myself nor any other atheist starting threads demaning people to understand our point nor to shove our non-beliefs down to anyones throat..

you can see how it's a sore point for us to have to read stuff like the OP and expected to stay put..

Sorry, southy. I only have what I've seen in this thread. From just viewing this one, it looks pretty bad. I'm not able to search for the others either, since he self-deleted.

Quote:I flat out said that “I want more gay guys in my church” because the selection in my parish is a bit bad. The only gay guys in my parish are old men, and two of them are a couple. The title says that I’m not trying to save you, but I’m trying to selfishly get gay guys in my church.

That is the wrong reason to be going to a church - any church.

You failed to ask the right questions. Instead you desire to call everyone 'assholes' that would dare to question what you said.

No doubt you think I'm atheist because I no longer have faith in The Church. While it is true I lost my faith in The Church, I gained a stronger faith in God. A big difference.

"Church of Hate"....... I must remember that for future use.

I only have one religion........Tinkleism.