Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm on a mission, not to save you, but to selfishly get gay guys in my church.
VileKyle Wrote:This popcorn tastes funny
[Image: 5dZXT.gif]

go fuck yourself!

partis Wrote:go fuck yourself!

I'm busy making more popcorn. Calm your tits.

VileKyle Wrote:I'm busy making more popcorn. Calm your tits.

What flavour… ? (Lets make this a thread about popcorn)

Look how calm my tits are being... im tired.

If his faith is so strong he should be able to take comments, im only envious i cant lie to myself and be more happy.

partis Wrote:What flavour… ? (Lets make this a thread about popcorn)

The kind with TONS of unhealthy butter. Nom.

partis Wrote:What flavour… ? (Lets make this a thread about popcorn)

I like kettle corn, it's salty and sweet, lol

It's not technically against the rules, but I think it's kind of sad that every thread that even touches upon something theological has to face comments from people who question God and religion.

I mean, if I made a thread called "Thread for Whoopi Goldberg fans" and in it explained that I had started an online fanclub for people who just love Whoopi and someone commented "I think she's an untalented bitch" that would be completely uncalled for in a thread that was meant to specifically appeal to a certain group of people. I mean, it's not breaking the rules but it's really quite douchey and imposing.

Whoppi Goldberg is not god.

partis Wrote:Whoppi Goldberg is not god.

I don't know.. but she can summon Patrick Swayze back from
the dead so.. <___<

partis Wrote:Whoppi Goldberg is not god.

It was just an example I used because her name amuses me and I saw this joke about whooping cough and- eh, it's not relevant.

All I'm saying is that it's pretty rude and uncalled for to crash a peaceful thread promoting a certain kind of Christianity with anti-religious comments. If there was some kind of hateful message within the thread or if the stance on religion was neutral/ambiguous it would be different, but a CHRISTIAN thread shouldn't really receive any atheistic negativity just like an ATHEIST thread shouldn't receive any "you guys are going to hell because God is real" comments.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:It was just an example I used because her name amuses me and I saw this joke about whooping cough and- eh, it's not relevant.

All I'm saying is that it's pretty rude and uncalled for to crash a peaceful thread promoting a certain kind of Christianity with anti-religious comments. If there was some kind of hateful message within the thread or if the stance on religion was neutral/ambiguous it would be different, but a CHRISTIAN thread shouldn't really receive any atheistic negativity just like an ATHEIST thread shouldn't receive any "you guys are going to hell because God is real" comments.

If he had posted something hateful, I would've just ignored the post altogether.
But I saw him reply in other threads and figured he's just like every new poster
trying this place out. He just happens to both Gay and Christian.

I understand that there really isn't much talk of religion and spirituality here, that's
why I have separate forums for those ;]