Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm pretty nervous
So theres this guy whos staying the night at my place Saturday. Now I know for a fact said guy wants to, lets just say sample my meat. Whether anything happens or not is irrelevant. What's bothering me is how nervous and anxious I am. Its gotten to the point where I cant stop thinking about it. I'm shaking for fucks sakes. What do I do with myself?

First of calm down. If you want it to happen it may happen.
An eye for an eye

sit down, breathe, have tea, go out, get some air, read a book, listen to your favorite music..

otherwise you won't go into this encounter in your best shape...

focus on the time you get to enjoy with such guy regardless of something else happening..

He wants to "sample your meat", yes?

So who cares if it goes not so well, you'll never see him again if it doesn't go well, and if it does, seeing him again will be a good thing.

One night stands are not for everyone. They often leave people a little empty. Others require an emotional connection for sex to be enjoyable. Others just simply can't trust strangers. Some people intuitevely know they like one night stands, others know they wouldn't, others have to try them. It seems like you want this to happen, so go ahead and try it out.

If you find you dislike one night stands, just don't have them. But as long as you're safe and all of that there's not too much to be worried about. If it sucks it'll suck.

Since you're nervous perhaps have a small amount of alcohol to calm your nerves. I mean relatively small - don't get smashed though, you want to be in control around someone you don't really know for the safety reasons... though I'm sure you'll have however much you damn well please.

Then just allow yourself to try something new.

[Image: 10039-1.jpg]

Just chill…

Pretend its not going to happen, if this is your first time and it doesnt work out you,ll be more ready next time, though its always nerve-wracking… try an find the off switch.

Honestly its never as bad as you think, be yourself, natural.

Don't be silly wrap your willy Wink if it gets to that point anyway.

Just relax, really, what do you think he's got a jack-in-the-box down there? It'll be fine. Have fun!

just go with the flow.