Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm really tired.
You might call this an old issue but I just want to share something. It's for nothing but I think when people are under pressure, in a bad mood, they had better reveal or write something out to feel more comfortable.
I'm a 16-year-old boy. As a teenager, I always dream about something that are beautiful and sometimes I wonder if I'm too sensitive and romantic to realise how practical the world now is. I'm scrared of loneliness and always want someone beside me to talk. And 1 year ago life smiled at me. I met a man and fell in love with him. He Asked me first that if i would accept his love for me and i agreed. we had many sweet things although we are very far from each other (nearly 700 kms) and we just met twice. He was busy with his bussiness, his family but i accept the fact 'cause I love him. We experienced boh bad and good things together. But I realise that he doesn't appereciate our relationship. 3 weeks ago, he said he wanted to break up with me. I don't know what to say and don't want to ask why. I assumed that he want me to be good because he is 41 now and can't be beside me because i want a long-term relationship, which he agreed first and seemed not to be interested later. And several days ago, I fond out a truth that broke my heart. While we were together he is still looking for dating relationship on a gay forum and everything tells me that he has been cheating on me all time. I'm now very tired and cannot work my problem out. Everything seems take away all my energy since i keep thinking and wondering "why".

I'm really sorry about all thats happend to you, it must be so hard for you. i'm also a sensitive and romantic person, it would be nice to have someone by my side but you know your still young, there is so much more for you to see in the world. and you will find someone most gay guys do go for the sensitive type just keep your chin up high dust anything off your shoulder that seems to be bringing you down. i hope my post really makes sense, i'm not great at giving advice but seriously, good luck. xoxo - jesse

For the first experiences you have had some bad situations.
My opinion is that young gay people should watch out for people in the same age-class because it is much easier to "learn loving, being with someone and build up a relationship" with someone who has the same background ... I your age you can´t have enough experiences to overview if someone cheat you.
I know from some friends in their coming out that is isn´t easy.... and the last guy I have helped through his coming out has had mostly the same experiences like you. He trusts everyone.... and It was a full-time job to help him and protect him against some really bad situations, talking to his parents and showed him that he has to be much more carefully.

My advice is .. be very careful .. don´t trust strange people to easy ... and if you meet someone don´t do anything "sexual" in the first few dates, this separates very easy people who only want sex and if they don´t reach their goal the are very fast away.... and if you are a bit unsecure whats to do come here to ask someone. A guy who is really interested in YOU waits till you decide that you are ready for more....

Hello there,
Sorry to hear about your loss in the relationship.. I know long distance relationships are the hardest to maintain and many do fail purely because of the fact of supply and demand.. I did a long distance relationship once and it was very very fustrating because i needed to meet the urge but of course if i didnt self discipline myself then its easy to go with other guys.. You state that your 16 there is still time to find love again in life you got many years ahead opf you and a bright future to look forward to..
Dont fear lonliness because ones own company can be better than in a crowd.. At least with your self on your own you wont have no one to nag you or dictate things to you when you dont want to hear them. l enjoy my own company as I do that of other people. I know that at the age of 26 which I am i have experienced four relationships and out of those four one was pretty violent and not nice to be in.. No one would want that and that was the point i realised that being alone can be infact good for you.. When a relationship breaks up it is never nice there are always reasons but we never know the true ones... Nine times out of ten its to do with the person doing the ending than the other partner in love because they are not feeling 100% in the relationship and at 41 he may have felt that there isnt alot happenning for him. Dont beat yourself up over the ending of this relationship because give it time and you will meet another guy all you got to do is learn to love and respect yourself and show the world you can enjoy life as with anyone else...

Big hugz and kindest regards

zeon x

Thank all of you for your advice. It really means to me