Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm scared ...
nothing from above ... but

deep, dark water ... thats whiy I don´t go swimming in a pond or ocean...

lose my animals ... and ok .. maybe of losing my man :-)

dying to early .... as a follow of my fibromyalgia

dying to late ... after a accident, sickness like alzheimer, fibromyalgia etc.

sometimes of being more addictive for morpine as I am today ...

JRiver Wrote:Congratulations on being happy.

Now... confront your fear of being heartbroken ... or I'll come over there and break your leg! and your arms!Wink

No, seriously, take it from an expert, your heart will eventually be broken. Somehow, somewhen. It's inevitable. It always happens. Take it from a guy with a smattering of grey in his hair.

It's just like learning to walk, or riding a bike. You learn by scraping your knees bloody, by falling off and getting hurt. There's no evading the bloody mess. So get out there and break something!:tongue:

I know u want to help me. my situation is a little weird.

u see i was kinda like my best friend but he is straight and he thought i was straight, too; I dont if Im a good advicer or not but he want me to help him in some situation and we hang out a lot.

First, when we play game (the loser has to kiss the winners for a couple of minutes), I saw he kissed a girl and he said he like it => then i cried,

second, when we hang out with his ex girl friend, they kiss and he said he in love with her again => then i cried the 2nd time (this time, inside my heart)

..... => the bottom line is I really really scared of relationship.

T_T <= crying again (just inside my heart).

Thanks for caring about me, JRiver Confusedmile:

I'm afraid of being alone, of everyone I love leaving me. Dunno, I've always felt like that. Kinda weird, but I know in the back of my mind that I'll never truly be alone. So it's sort of comforting. :/

I am afraid of being alone but I know that living life is a lonely experience.

I am afraid of the people i love leaving me and if I am going to be able to handle it if it happens one day. And if separation is being part of life then is it possible to love someone and never be afraid to lose them?

me too, man. It's so weird.

I think It's best to keep only what important to me like my best friend. do you think so??? :biggrin:

Well I think we should never limit ourselves by what we think. I always have this anxiety of losing the people I love, but I never let it limit me in accepting people. I think we just have to understand ourselves more and manage from there.

minhthien94 Wrote:me too, man. It's so weird.

I think It's best to keep only what important to me like my best friend. do you think so??? :biggrin:

Well with me I have the fear of being rejected and with that fear it turns into the fear of being alone which in turns turns into fear that I will never find the right one for me.

Growing old alone, no one to help with stuff. (Where's my cane) Smile Would not want to be the 65y/o guy still going to nightclubs trying to pick up guys *cringe* lol

minhthien94 Wrote:Thanks for caring about me, JRiver Confusedmile:

It ain't nothing -- that's easy.

One time in these fora I mentioned the fact that us older guys have a different perspective than the younger ones. And this young guy jumps all over my case, 'cause he thought I was talking down to him. But it wasn't like that. And it isn't like that when I tell you that ... You're just so YOUNG! and that's why you fall for a straight guy and why you wonder or doubt whether you'll ever meet a guy who likes guys who you'll like and all the rest. Us old guys know you will, and that's 'cause we've made a few more trips around the sun and gained some perspective all the while.

Now pull yourself up from your bootstraps and stop fussing over the straight boy, and never think twice about romance with straight boys. That's an order! And don't doubt that you'll bump up with a cute gay boy who'll think you're the best thing since sliced bread -- and rotary dial telephones (which you don't remember).

Personally I'm afraid of opening up to people and being close to someone, also I'm afraid of dying alone and being alone. Typical things a 21 year old lad should be worrying about lol