Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sorry that you have to read this.
Oh...I see. Yes, that does make sense. I think I was thinking of all sorts of other things, I just never heard of being straight up called a button. Cute as a button yes, but never just a plain old button. But yes, that does make more sense than whatever the hell I was trying to interpret it as!

Well, @Blank, Welcome to GaySpeak... I wanted to learn a bit more about you and your life in Kansas.
What exactly does it mean in your profile that you are a 'mixed group'? I'd normally be asking you how you came upon the site? And what you expect to find in it (obviously not more bullying) and whether you are questioning your sexual orientation, but how does a group deal with something so personal? Maybe you could explain a little more about the circumstances that made bullying part of your private hell. I think there are quite a few people who'll empathise with this. Good luck finding your place on the forum. As Virge, said, you need to post a lot in the beginning so the games threads are a good way to start. Once you've posted 50 posts, however long or short, you're away.

Virge Wrote:
We've seen your
dunkin doughnuts photo shoot...
Stop skeering gay guys
puppies and
Marie Osmond with it.

[Image: 1700681h.jpg]

Oh, [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION], I think YOU're the one scaring us with this humongous backside... (female de surcroît) (de surcroît = to boot (y))

Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

princealbertofb Wrote:Oh, [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION], I think YOU're the one scaring us with this humongous backside... (female de surcroît) (de surcroît = to boot (y))

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]hahahahahaha!....
DONT BLAME ME!!!!!!
That fool @Anorexiccoccyx said
"Dunkin Donuts Underwear"
and I fact checked him to make
sure he wasn't making crazy crap up....
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

(or I love looking for crazy jpgs to go with the crazy shit people say...)

Have you looked up "anorexic coccyx"? What did that come up with?

princealbertofb Wrote:Have you looked up "anorexic coccyx"? What did that come up with?

It aint pretty.......

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0gwf8ZZGP1qm4awj.png

indeed!!!!!!!!

[Image: 1700681h.jpg]

Gasp!!
2 missing planets stuck to her backside...

Cobalt Wrote:Dunkin Donuts used to be one of my favorite bad-for-me places to visit...and now that dream is dead...
Lmao...
Hey now..
See you over at Krispy Kreme?