Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm the Bad Guy
I will ask my bi friend, guy I met at the social group, to help me find a boyfriend Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:I think this should read THOUGH and not THOUGHT but I may be wrong.

Such pedantry!!

It could be either. Or both. For once in my life i'm gonna attempt to be coy. Let's see where that gets me...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Such pedantry!!

Ylsurprise

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Whatever anyone says you did the things you did in the full awareness that he had a boyfriend. In the eyes of outsiders this makes you the 'other woman', as it were. So you're already gonna be the evil seductress, leading him astray, should word get out. And you DID know he was off limits. I'm not trying to be nasty but just pointing out anyone who isn't you or the guy you were with, even if he did hit on you, will say it was your responsibility to say no and get indignant and all the rest.

I totally get your situation, having been in a similar one (thought i said no at the time, frigid cow that i am) and you've already gone there, so if you wanna keep going there then go for it.

In for a penny and all that....
Not so much pedantry as trying to figure out what you were saying... Did you mean: "though i said no" which suggests that you did say no but now maybe regret having said it [marking a sharp contrast with Cross's experience], or did you mean "[i] thought i said no at the time" which suggests something different like: you said no, for formality's sake, but did it all the same. [thus showing some form of kindred experience with Cross's]??? I'm confused.
Biggrina Laugh Biggrinflip Roflmao Scatter Icon16 Astrosmiley2 :tongue:

I was joking!!

It should, of course, read though. But it took a lot of thinking to reach that decision, and there was this horrible awkward silence where i blatantly wanted to respond and just wasn't doing anything. So in a way it was kinda both.

In the end i decided i couldn't BE the 'other woman'. It was much for selfish reasons than for moralistic ones, so much as i'd LOVE to claim the high ground i can't.

Why can't find myself in such tangled webs of intimacy, it would sure add some spice into my life, lol.

I don't think your the bad guy in the situation Cross. After all, as much as you knew he had a boyfriend, he knew it as well. He could have easily said no to you. Though I'm not saying your totally innocent. I think the only one who is being hurt in the whole situation is the guy's boyfriend. But I think if anyone should be beaten up, it should be the middle man playing both you and his boyfriend.

XRIMO Wrote:Why can't find myself in such tangled webs of intimacy, it would sure add some spice into my life, lol.

I don't think your the bad guy in the situation Cross. After all, as much as you knew he had a boyfriend, he knew it as well. He could have easily said no to you. Though I'm not saying your totally innocent. I think the only one who is being hurt in the whole situation is the guy's boyfriend. But I think if anyone should be beaten up, it should be the middle man playing both you and his boyfriend.

You are soo right about everything you've just said Bow