Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm unhappy
So, I guess the rest of us makes you miserable then.

[Image: 128575]

You make me so happy

So conflicted

I don't want to be sad when I come here

Right now i cry when I come here

It's a shame to see some of the members go, even more of a shame if it's for a negative reason. Some members return, some members move on and find something else to do with there time. Amongst that, new people join up and repeat the cycle. We can only sit by and enjoy their company well it lasts, as well as wishing them all the best in life when they feel the need to move on.

Maybe you should get in touch with them and connect using email or Facebook?

..just a thought?

<3

It would be nice if they would at least say "bye" before they run off.

Hang in there, Ardus.

Give it some time. Personal loss is like the sharpest scalpel edge but you know, gradually, by small degrees it wears off - you'll see!

Perhaps you should try to develop interests away from the internet.

Sometimes people surprise us by leaving our lives abruptly. They may not appreciate how strongly you feel for them or they may have other, private reasons for leaving and saying goodbyes is not for them. Let them go but "hold" them. The more you long for their company the worse you will feel. They may be back, one day.

Perhaps if someone has contact details for the people who have left an email can be sent asking that they mail you and say Hi. Don't build up your hopes unrealistically though.

In the meantime get to know US a little more.

Be strong!:muscle-flexing-smil

Dan1980 Wrote:Don't go there is so many of us here that you could like and get to know. Any way they may come back. Please don't cry and stay here where you are wanted and liked.

And then there is the manipulative, two timing, lying bastard chiming in.

You are a big part of why one person left Mister.

And now he ain't here to watch your back and keep me from pulverizing you when you say something out of line.

Yeah I also heard about your antics at the other place. Tsk Tsk Tsk - you just can't seem to keep from hurting people, stacking up the bodies along the way and the like. Lying, manipulating, playing games with people every fucking chance you get.

You are no better than Blue - no - strike that, Blue was better than you, at least Blue had the smarts to leave while the leaving was good.

So don't play coy and pretend you actually care that people were driven away, especially when you know what YOU did to drive one of them away.

Then you go over to that other board and start playing this game with that person and your other ex - Fuck you.

jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Hey Gramps. I haven't been on here very long. A little over 4 months ago I believe. I joined this forum, not expecting much really. I thought it was just another forum for me to vent and then leave. The time I had on this forum changed my life... I came out to everybody in those short 3 months of being here. Now looking back, 3 months feels like a life time ago, and I can't seem to remember the times where I didn't go on gayspeak to look for comfort.

People who left this website has done some good for me. They helped me in so many ways. Especially you Ardus. Now, I can't stop anyone from leaving this forum, and nor can I bring anyone back. I've came to face the fact that people will come and go and sometimes leave us behind. It's what they called Life , I suppose.

Esp. for internet boards like these. People will leave....hell one day, I might leave as well. The only thing we can do is cherish the time what we have left together and make something magical out of it. This board has changed my life forever, and I would never forget the time I've spent on here.

If you choose to leave, you know how to contact me if you want to talk. And for those people who left, the only thing we can hope is that we had helped them while they spent time on here. After all, that's what gay speak is for. It's for us to help each other.

Our friendships might not last forever, but our goal is not to necessarily to have that, but rather leave prints in someone's life. Leave our mark on someone's life. Be someone that was able to help someone that was in need. And I can proudly say that all of you had left your prints in my life. Each and one of you guys had helped me change and heal. Thanks.