Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm unhappy
Bit harsh, Bowyn!

Why not have best of both. you can go to the other forum they now live on and come here too. I'll always be here.

Huh?
...hmm...could be the same Dan as Dan1089, then Bowyn's post would make perfect sense...
That was a long time ago...

Harsh? Oh you haven't seen me being harsh.

I don't cotton to abusers and their abusive tactics. Especially when I have to deal with trying to put back the pieces of the shattered heart that they left behind.

And this isn't the first time for Dan, he did it to someone else here on Gay Speak who ended up self deleting and running away. And he did it to another at another place. Who discovered Dan has showed up there to start his game playing and has left that board.

I have seen the pm's and the emails, there is enough evidence to justify my action and reaction to this malicious manipulator. Emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse.

Not forgiving is like drinking rat poison and waiting for the rat to die. - various

Both parties are welcome to post their versions (Under oath of course) and Lord Justice Vig will adjudicate.

I make Judge Judy look like Mary Poppins!

Sometimes I feel oblivious to what goes on here... perhaps I should really pay more attention.

Vigilias Wrote:Not forgiving is like drinking rat poison and waiting for the rat to die. - various

Better to not forgive people to save yourself and others tho. There are plenty of I won't forgive and tobehonest I'm not christian so fuck forgiveness in any form. People have the right to not care about others and they don't ever HAVE to forgive anyone and what flovour is the rat poison?
I hope it's strawberry!

Vigilias Wrote:Both parties are welcome to post their versions (Under oath of course) and Lord Justice Vig will adjudicate.

I make Judge Judy look like Mary Poppins!

Greenchainsaw

great! where did kiid go? any explanation on his departure?