Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm very weird man I guess....
Don't call yourself weird, as I mentioned in my blog post it's perfectly normal. Try a relationship with someone who has the same experience as you do.

I'm going to be contrary and say that you are a slut that has just yet to meet the right person to be a slut for.

I have been with 8 guys willingly, 6 of which were relationships.

I didn't get involved until I was 24. Up to meeting that one special guy, I had no interest in doing things with other people.

And being a slut... well when you meet that special person you most likely will make up for all that time you didn't do it with others.

That is a tendency of mine. No interest in sex with just anyone, but when I get a partner I have lots of interest Wink

^

Yeah, I'm that person that seems prudish to everyone but my boyfriend knows the truth. Lucky for him. Luvlove

Learning how to share yourself after so many years of training yourself how to get off one way can be difficult. You know all the buttons to push to get you there... letting someone else be in control and push all your buttons can be a bit scary.

You can show them what you like.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm going to be contrary and say that you are a slut that has just yet to meet the right person to be a slut for.

I have been with 8 guys willingly, 6 of which were relationships.

I didn't get involved until I was 24. Up to meeting that one special guy, I had no interest in doing things with other people.

And being a slut... well when you meet that special person you most likely will make up for all that time you didn't do it with others.

That is a tendency of mine. No interest in sex with just anyone, but when I get a partner I have lots of interest Wink

There's a lot to be said towards this... Sure, there are some guys who can do it with anyone at the drop of a hat. Then there's other guys whom can only be intimate with someone they've got romantic feelings for. Maybe, as Bowyn says, you just haven't found the right guy yet.