Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm young and wanting a text buddyyy! ;-)
Heyy! I'm new to this site bu I would like to have an older guy to "talk" to. I'm 16 FYI! :-) email me if u wanta be that guy。

Hi and welocme to GaySpeak.

BigC Wrote:Heyy! I'm new to this site bu I would like to have an older guy to "talk" to. I'm 16 FYI! :-) email me if u wanta be that guy。

You are heading down a very dangerous road there. I strongly suggest you stop, turn around and go back before you get hurt.

There are real monsters in the world, and most of them will be the first to take up your offer, and they will ultimately hurt you.

If you have issues and problems and are looking for guidance, post on this site or others like it. Its 'safer' with a majority of us willing to watch your back and keep you out of harms way.

Texting people you just met/strangers can lead to some terrible consequences. It is really hard to get to know who and what a person really is on the internet and over a text service. So do be very careful, please.

I've got to agree with Bowyn Aerrow. There was a teenager not long ago who did just that and ended up fearing for his life, the man he contacted was a monster who remembers that poor kid's thread not long ago..?

hello and welcome to thje forum

Bigc, listen to those above, we all want what is best for you here, post often as that is how we get to know you, and if your actually a troll, give it up, hacker buddy, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Hi, welcome, and I have to go with the advice Almac and Bowyn Aerrow gave. It is not a safe thing to do. Be careful with the information you give to people on the internet.

The post screams troll and/or how to catch a predator.

BigC, I agree with the above posters.

Best advice, spend some time here on the forums and get to know some people here. There are a great bunch of friendly guys young and old here, so if you have something you want/need to talk about, just start a new thread.

Alternatively you can email someone once you get to know them here and have that personal contact with them. If you have a smartphone, you can download 'Tapatalk' and use your phone to share emails that way.

There are so many people here that are genuine and would love to help you or just be that friend you can chat with...but be very very careful with your personal details.

We recently had a member that is your age put himself in a very scary situation by giving out personal details and ended with with a 30 odd year old stalker.

The same advice goes to anyone considering the same thing.

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=17300 <---- that is enough warning.

welcome to the community!!!