Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I made the poor guy scared
Darius Wrote:Maybe he thought that was a gun in your pocket and didn't realize you were just happy to see him?

This makes me want to quote from a good book I read in the meantime:

''Whatever the dangers in sex, gay men's innate drive to make love to other men corrects, redeems, and intervenes on a world gone mad with man-to-man violence''.
Douglas Sadownick

I think it's a beautiful quote, and very very true. It holds a truth that is so immediate and powerful yet subtle simultaneously in our time.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:This makes me want to quote from a good book I read in the meantime:

''Whatever the dangers in sex, gay men's innate drive to make love to other men corrects, redeems, and intervenes on a world gone mad with man-to-man violence''.
Douglas Sadownick

I think it's a beautiful quote, and very very true. It holds a truth that is so immediate and powerful yet subtle simultaneously in our time.

Love that quote, but there will never be enough of us around to keep the male world away from war.... Hmmmm something to reflect upon. And when you think that some countries have almost deliberately skewed the ratio of men to women, through specific choices made at the stage of pregnancy, there has to be place for homosexuality in this kind of situation. Strangely they are not the countries where homosexuality is particularly OK, even though if all males were straight, there would never be enough females to go around. Nature seemed to have found a balance, politics and men have broken that balance again.

Anonymous Wrote:Thanks for your replies. This morning he was different than other mornings, he smiled widely at me when I came through the door, he was a lot kinder and nicer than other days, as if we were friends. I tried to take your advice and minimize the staring but every time our eyes met he smiled at me. Well, I guess it turned out better than I expected, I thought he was going to run away as soon as he'll see me.

Sounds like he was waiting for you and was eager to be the one to make your coffee. He may well be straight but at least he seems to be enjoying your attention now that you 'cleared the air' Confusedmile:
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>