Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I may have effed up hillariously... we shall find out.
So ... HI!

I haven't been around for a while but I thought I needed to post this. Similar to a reddit "TIFU"

So my parent's are kind of helping my cousins who's family are going through a rough time. I still have some stuff at their place despite me moving away a long time ago for work reasons, including multiple computers (I can't keep track of those cheap laptops that always break).

Anyways I was called up asking if my cousin could borrow my laptop for highschool work. This was ok for me, I had cleared out that laptop ages ago for her to use (note I'm still closeted to my family, who are also a bit prudish to me yet the extended family is not).

Then I hit the "Uhhhhhh sheeeeeet" time, when my dad said it was a modern light laptop, not the old brick I assumed. I couldn't remember having that so I said it was fine. Yet he found my music on there.

So for days I pondered this, I couldn't remember that laptop, but it's got my music on there.....

DEAR GOD

[Image: shockedcat.jpg]
[Image: 1be.jpg]
[Image: Mistakes...+I+have+made+a+terrible+one_b...122826.jpg]

I am now 100% sure (a month later) that is my laptop that I used to browse this website on and had a nice little cache of images on.

They haven't said anything, but I did catch a funny hint from my dad when I said I had a head cold.

"ah well you guys on the ship are always giving it back to each other hehe"

Though not sure if funny hint or just another typical gay sailor joke haha.

Not a drama, but I thought you all might get a kick out of my mistake Big Grin

oh boy! Well, you may be out now. Or maybe not. Depends on if they went looking for anyting.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I predict earthquakes, lightning, pestilence, plagues of flies and body lice will soon strike you down now that..... wait.....

Nevermind.

I thought you were the sick queer in Oz who's trying to bartar jarred cats for nekkid selfies..

My bad. Nothing to see here. Move on. Move on.

Just another silly guy who's closet door just got ripped off its hinges by his own family.

(I bet it's worse for you than it is for them)
Nose-pick

Long time no see Shins, how's ya been Big Grin

I don't think you're in danger if it's been this long without it blowing up in your face. And if the extended family's cool with it then you should be square

You should be ok , you just may have outed yourself, as many others LGBT people have found it will not be the end of the world for you, in the way that you might have thought it would be.

Sometimes these circumstances can actually work in your favor!

You'll be surprised :-)

Everyone else here things you'll be ok ..... And so do I :-)

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies. I'm not really that bothered but I dislike awkward situations so that is my only regret hehe. Nothing has been brought up about it except my dad saying that I shouldn't plan my retirement too much as I might meet a nice girl and have a family Tongue

Note, my retirement plans are pretty awesome (for me) big ass property in a coastal forest region with a nice cabin off the grid. Nice and simple living with plenty of good ole' home cookin' .... and animals.

anyhoo here is some pictures as its me (MEOOOWWW!!!!) and I wan't to post kittehs (and llamas!)

[Image: soon-thanksgiving-cat.jpg?itok=6n4RIfUg]
[Image: 20120314-02.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mbpk636CUJ1ribpd8o1_500.jpg]