Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I meed someone to talk too...
Well as the title says, I need someone to talk to. Any age is fine really but it would be nice for some one my age to talk too.....I'm in a bad spot now and I'm not sure what to do....so....anyone wanting to talk please post back. I would like to text if possible, and make some new friends to help.

For older people that have gone through a marriage and children only to realize your gay you should message me too, because I need that advice too.

So anyone wanting to talk to me and help through this, only mature conversations with people truely wanting to be friends and help or help each other, please message or pm me.

Meed lol oops

I tried sending you a private message, but seeing as I'm still new on here I can't do that quite yet. Anyway, I'll gladly talk to you. I need to reach 10 posts before I can send a private message. Let me get 10 and then I'll send you a pm so we can chat about what's on your mind.

You need 10 posts to send PMs, if I remember correctly. Smile

Umm....most people who can help you would be people who have lived long enough to understand what you are going through so I do recommend that you keep an open mind to talking to someone who might be a little older than you. Older people are a natural resource and a treasure trove of experience. And it doesn't take them long to figure something out because they are very wise. I'm not saying you have to date them if you don't want to......just listen for advice from them.

They usually have the experience to back up their advice. And they're cool too.

oohh, oohhh!!! talk to mee!! me! choose me!! I'll PM you!!!

Hello Hidden Questions, and Welcome to this site. I am sure there are plenty of pleasant people around here, your age, older, younger who will share their experience and knowledge with you. I'm not sure that someone your own age will have the answers you're looking for, so since you seem to acknowledge that older people might know better, in retrospect, I'll join the current here and see what I can do to help. You really need to ask a few of those hidden questions, therefore, so we can see how we can help you positively.
From the fact that you are posting here and asking for help, I'm deducing that you are in a conundrum about your sexuality. I don't know how you came to the conclusion that you might be gay (otherwise, why would you post here?), but I gather you are in a relationship and are not sure how to get out of it.
You need to sort out a number of priorities and also know what you expect of life, so that you can make your positions and choices clearer to your partner or future partner(s).
I think we'll be glad to help, if we can.
Someone said you can't PM before you get at least 10 posts on the site, but I'm sure you can join in the chat rooms very soon. Does the red chat room button appear and move on your bar at the top of the page, between user CP and gallery? That's where it is if you feel you need to converse with someone or a group of friendly people. Private chats are possible in the chat rooms.
Good luck with whatever it is you seek. So until then.... keep posting.
PA

Hello and welcome. A number of us on here have tried and failed in marriage. Some people are still married. Feel free to get in touch when you get your post count up to ten. Otherwise bring your concerns here. No one knows who you are Wink

I should ask the hidden questions, i like that. Well how can I fully understand what I am when doing so is disloyal and dishonest to my current wife...?

theres my first question : /
One of the harder ones

I also see I need to update a little bit,

I'm currently married with a son, and having conflicting ideas and desires