Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I met two guys tonight and need to get your advice on what to make of it?
This evening I stopped at a place and there was this one guy whom I have talked with before and even when I didn't know him he was always very friendly with me and it seemed like both of us hit it off right away. Keep in mind that this was prior to tonight.

I didn't know that this guy would be at the same place tonight so I went in to check out some stuff and he was there and it was like we clicked right away. I had to go do something and came back a little while longer and he was doing something so I was waiting for him to come back.

Any way there was this other guy that had passed by and before they came into the store he looked at me and nodded his head and I didn't know who he was at all. He went by and then later he came in and it was before the other guy had come back. This other guy said hi and all and then this guy that I had talked with before came up and we all started having a conversation.

It was obvious that they were good friends and from the vibe that I was getting it seemed like they were a gay couple. The thing is that once I started thinking this the other guy that had glanced at me before coming into the store randomly states that there are some people who think that he and this guy that he is friends with are gay. This was like once I had thought this initially. I never stated anything or made it obvious.

We all three hit it off and that other guy said that these people thought that they both are gay. I said that just because guys are close with each other doesn't mean that a person is gay. And they both immediately agreed and the guy that I had gone into visit with and had talked with a couple times said they probably think that were gay because we had told the people that they had gone to a party that was gay oriented. As the one guy put it a "homo" party. Which I thought was kind of strange to put it that way. I told them both that I had no problems with people being gay and they said the same thing. The guy that I talked with a couple times said I don't care if they do think that we're gay.

And they had talked about some places that they like to go frequent. I told them that I like those places too. And the conversation became where all of us made plans to do something in the future and that the other guy who had glanced at me before coming in into the store said I'm game. I thought that this is kind of different for someone to say this but it was cool. The guy that glanced at me we both said goodbye and he left and went out the door and when he got outside I looked at him, and he looked back at me and then proceeded to keep walking. It was as if he was checking me out and he did this too when he didn't come into the store right away and it's my feeling that he was checking me out and that he was interested in me.

I need some feedback on all of this. I have never met guys that would freely talk about something like all the gay stuff with someone in whom they don't know that well. It's my feeling that they were trying to see how I would react to the situation. I have also never had a guy glance at me before coming into a store, and nod their head and then proceed to come in a little later and also to have a guy on his way out look back at me when he was leaving.

The guy that I talked with a couple times has this glare like he looks at me as though he's interested in me or something. I honestly would say that I like both guys and that their both very attractive. I have never considered liking two guys at the same time but if you asked me which one I like better I would honestly say that I like both of them equally. I always am usually a one guy person, but for some reason I am finding that I am interested in both of them.

My question is why would they mention something about gay stuff and people thinking that their gay when they don't know me that well? My thought is that the reason why they brought it up was to see how I would react and it seems like both of them are interested in me. Also, the fact that this other guy looked at me and gave me a nod and then came in a little while later seemed like he was checking me out and then when he did the same thing on his way of leaving the store by looking back at me seemed as if he was showing that he was interested in me.

The other thing is that this guy I have talked with a couple times we starred at each other and it wasn't just like a regular thing where you just look at then go about other things. He has always looked at me and has been very friendly.

What do you all make of what I have had to say? Do you think that by either of these guys behaviors that it is showing that their interested in me? Does it sound like the fact that they mentioned that others think that their gay to stranger sounds ;like they were trying to see how I would react and to show that they both might be interested in me? What should I do when I meet with them and has anyone else ever had this experience? If anything obviously they went to some kind of gay oriented celebration not sure exactly what it was but for them to bring it up seems like their trying to make a statement or something to me. Any feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated. And like I say I like both of them and if the opportunity presented itself I would do things with both of them and just need to get some pointers as to how I would go about it and all. Thanks.

For what you said, my gut feeling is to say be alert something just does not seem right to me. Maybe I'm reading into it to much,but if you do decide to do stuff with these guys do it in a public place and don't put yourself in a situation that you can't get out of.

I know to be careful in whatever I get myself into. It just seems strange that I never brought up anything gay or mentioned anything about it and that it would be brought up especially when neither of them know me that well. Normally if someone were to bring something like that up it would be done after that got to know you well enough and all.

This was brought up right away and I never initiated or started the topic. Also, there was nothing in my behavior to indicate that I was being flirtatious or anything like that. I was friendly that's true, but never made any moves or did anything to make it obvious that I was gay or anything of the sort. I suppose that when the guy looked at me before he came into the store and nodded his head that perhaps he was checking me out and knew that I was interested in him, and also when he left the store when he looked back at me. It just seems awkward that the gay thing was brought up because neither of them know me that well and normally people wouldn't say something like that unless they knew someone well enough. Or, perhaps maybe someone has a different take on it altogether?

I don't know what to make of it and I do agree that something does seem out of the ordinary and that's why I wanted to get as much feedback, opinions, and any advice on all of it. Please let me know what you would think if this were to happen to you and what I should do and how I should interpret it?

I don't like the sound of this .
Something is not sitting right, they seem to be fishing for information.
Proceed with caution.

better not to talk to strangers who are strange

im from seattle or was -lots of creeps there

creeps everywhere

pretty creepy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory

I appreciate the feedback from others. I guess that's what confuses me as to why they would mention all of this gay stuff when I don't know either of them personally? Most people wouldn't say something like that people think that their both gay unless they knew me well enough and would feel comfortable doing so.

I also am confused as to what they meant by saying that people thought they were gay because of them mentioning something to them about going to a "homo party" which I have no clue as to what they meant by that?

They both were very friendly and didn't do anything that was disrespectful to me. But, it just seems strange and since most of you say that it doesn't feel right I have been giving second thoughts to this whole thing. Is there anyone that perhaps could shed some light as to why they would bring this up about people thinking their gay to a stranger that they don't even know, let alone what they meant by going to a "homo party?"

One of you thought that the reason why they did this was to fish for information? But I never said anything that suggested that I was gay and they didn't ask me any questions that were out of the ordinary.

i live in bum phuck, most every one here drives a pickem up truck. i assume they are straight republican. The gay population is tiny, 3-8%, so dont expect to just meet some gay guy. In doubt? send something out for the gaydar. If nothing comes back; dont think that bf thought. If it comes back garbled contorted the bail light is on.

i go to the gym in friendly territory, a 24hour fitness in the gay ghetto. I assume greater than 8% of the members there are gay. yet its rare to see partners as a pair on the floor.

I'm just guessing but 2 possibilities come to my mind.

Either they are checking you out to offer you a possible threesome or they are checking you out to see if you are gay and possibly hurt you (think Matthew Shepherd).

Whatever you do, use your head and I would highly recommend that you don't get into a car with them or meet them by yourself.

they could be killers, sadists or some weird people

on the other hand seattle is so liberal i can see people being so open if they felt like it

in any case always be careful