Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I met two guys tonight and need to get your advice on what to make of it?
maybe they want a Ménage à trois

avoid that

I met with these two guys earlier today and it was at a public place. I told the one guy that I would meet with him and we met at a certain time and he called his one friend on the phone and asked if it was ok if he brings a girl with him which was fine. The guy said to me that you aren't going to tell me that you're going to show up, and not right? And I said no. That comment kind of made me wonder why he would ask me that?

Any way the guy tells me that he has a girl but that his girl isn't around but that the other guy is bringing his girl. The one guy arrives with his girl and then the other guy shows up a little later. While we're eating they discuss about them having a party and they mention that both of them were in their boxers and that the one guy was in back on him and acting like they were humping each other. I found it strange that they would talk about this openly just like mentioning that they had people who thought they were gay and all. I found it rather strange as well that they would bring this up while being in front of a girl as well.

The one guy tried to offer me a ride and I said that I was fine and that I could walk. They both tried to see if I wanted a ride and I told them that I was fine. The one guy said to me that wasn't with the girl that he had some time and had no problems with giving me a ride. I had decided that I wasn't going to get a ride since I don't know them that well.

Besides the thing about them being in boxers and how they described things everything seemed to be alright as far as talking and all. We decided that we would like to get together again sometime. I guess what intrigues me is why they keep talking about stuff like the boxers thing and also initially when I met them what made them bring up the gay thing since I never talked about it and why they would feel the sense to discuss it.

Either they suspect that I'm gay and they just keep bringing this stuff up, and/or they are interested in me and seeing how I take it, or else as others have suggested they are trying to find out whether I'm gay and have ill intentions. I can't figure it out, and let alone I don't know why they would want to hang out with me when they hardly know me and all?

They paid for their own ,meals and haven't done anything to try and get anything out of me by asking me to pay for their meals or to do anything that is wrong so on that scale it is good. Normally if someone wants to try to get something out of you they would try to get you to pay their meals or something. I honestly don't know what to make of all of this and they could be genuine and want to be friends but it seems strange that they make it a point to talk initially about people thinking that their gay and then when I met with them today to discuss about them being in boxers and behaving the way that they did. It's awkward and I wanted to get some take on what maybe some of you think is really going on or what their trying to convey? Do you think I should still meet with them and does anyone have any opinions on all of it?

I would avoid them in the future....

They are playing some kind of game with you...

If you sense they are gay and other people sense it...that might also mean that they are gay bashers. Gay bashers are gay or bisexual and cannot accept their feelings.

They might also be a couple who are feeling you out....

Something about it sounds creepy to me.

I admit that something seems strange that they brought up about others thinking their gay when I didn't mention anything about me being gay or act in that matter. Furthermore, I also think that it's strange that they brought up about being in boxers and all on this last visit. I don't understand why they bothered to say this in front of the girl, let alone why they brought the girl in the first place?

If it's true that their gay bashing me then why would they want to meet with me at a place to get something to eat? Is that their way of gaining trust with me so that I would eventually be comfortable with them and that's when they would try to do something bads to me? I haven't even given them my phone number and they don't know where I live. But, I find it odd that they would say all of these things to me and also keep saying that they have these girls and all this sort of thing.

One thing that the guy said earlier today was something about one of his guy friends wanted to come over and visit and that he didn't come over right away when he had indicated that he was going to. It was something like he would come over at 8 or 9 at night. He proceeded to tell me that he was with this girl and then he got a call from this guy wanting to see if he could come over now and this was something about he came over at 4 or 5 in the morning which I thought was quite strange. He said that he brought 5 guys with him and it just seems odd why he would mention it?

I guess my point is why would they go through all this trouble and all? Either their really interested in me or else they want to cause harm to me and that's what I'm trying to figure out??? And if so, why would they go through all this trouble?

Has anyone else ever experienced this before or something similar? I'm just trying to make sense of it and decide what I should do?

seeker are you autistic?are you so emotionally starved you will hang out with creeps like this? to me these people seem too odd

AVOID THEM !

I have straight friends that act like this all the time. we've had several weird conversations that straight guys normally wouldn't have like, which motion do you use while shaving butt hair? or which side does your hang? plus the occasional ass slap, and they would never do something as cruel as gay bashing but that's just my crazy friends though. walking home instead of taking a ride is ok since you don't trust them yet but nothing I've heard sounds out of the ordinary to me (yet), you could keep hanging out with them but just stay cautious.

you could get their numbers to text so you can get to know them better or find them on facebook to develop some kind of trust. just give it time and if you don't find a red flag then you've made some new friends Confusedmile:

I wonder why would you want to be around guys who make you so unfomfortable... Is it just because they are good looking? Do you love to play with fire?
Do you feel so lonely that you don't trust your guts?

HollandofFrance Wrote:seeker are you autistic?are you so emotionally starved you will hang out with creeps like this? to me these people seem too odd

AVOID THEM !

I agree that something fishy seems to be going on.
Seeker they already tried to get you in a car once. That's not good.
Also they say that people mistake as gay not that they are gay, if they liked you why would they say they're mistaken for being gay?
I'd just stay away if I were you

Holland, what on Earth does autism have to do with any of this?

Person66 Wrote:Holland, what on Earth does autism have to do with any of this?
true. Maybe there is a similar word in English and Holland just mistaked it for that one? I doubt autistic man would want to socialize...

While my crystal ball is broken, I still sense something is off here - very off.

They are straight. Yes? We have girlfriends - but they are busy right now....

They want to take you for a ride: The first thing we teach kids is not to take rides from strangers - or is is candy then rides?

I think this is what happened:

The first guy you met sized you up accurately as being gay, then arraigned it to where he and his buddy could both get a chance to eye ball you and get a sense of who or what you are. They are fishing, getting data about you to figure out if you will suit their purposes. What purposes? I don't know, how sick and depraved are these men?

Have they been interested in your family and friends? Like asking if you have family in the area, or how often do you visit the folks/friends, Aunt Em - whatever?

If they have been quizzing you and you are partially to totally estranged from your folks, then you become an ideal victim for anything from rape, to murder, including being kidnapped and sold on the black market as a sex slave.

They could want to be having a little fun with you - or be wanted to beat the crap out of you and hang you on a fence to die. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard

You asked the same question over and over again 'Why would they come out and tell me this?'

Ultimately the answer is 'I don't know', however it is puzzling and it is a warning sign because your own mind keeps on hanging on the question and won't let it go. You gut is telling you 'DANGER!' - you know instinctively this is 'wrong' - go with that instinct.

It is a very odd thing for them to 'report' to a virtual stranger... it is something that only people who know you well enough would do or someone who is fishing to get more information out of you in order to act on that data.

If they are straight (with girlfriends) then its safe to assume that knowing you are gay is not important - its a non-issue and one they shouldn't be having an interest in knowing about you - unless its a good reason to bash you, murder you, kidnap you and sell you into the white slave trade - whatever.

Back when I worked the streets salvaging teens we came across a few who had been 'kidnapped' by a 'helpful' fellow who made all of this noise about being good to them unlike their parents. His M.O. was to get them hooked on speed (crank/crystal/meth) and then get the addicted and 'in debt' to him, then he had them work the streets. The gay boys he did something pretty much like these two did, he fished for data, went snooping around and played this game to get the boy to confess if he was gay or not. I suppose its far easier to get a gay boy to suck dick while on drugs than a straight boy.

There are a lot of creepy, nasty people in the world who do these sorts of things - they are bad when they operate alone, they are horrendous when they pack up and work in pairs or groups.

I have seen the dirty, slimy belly of humanity, most of them are real charming, really able to seduce you or make you think they are a really good person - its not until they have you in a position where you can't run that their mask is ripped off and the real monster comes out to 'play'.

Few people know how these creatures really operate, unless you have been on the wrong side of town and toured the hellish side of humanity, you are easily deceived by them until its too late.

As everyone else is suggesting.... Run - run as fast and as far from these two as possible. Something is wrong - very wrong, and I fear that that will be very bad for you.