Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I met two guys tonight and need to get your advice on what to make of it?
autistic aspergers people lack common sense

come again lol

seattle is big and must have gay clubs not just bars

these people seem too creepy, but if you meet someone ok you ask them to meet at the club or meeting and over time you get to know them

you just dont get in a car with a damn stranger

seeker154 Wrote:I met with these two guys earlier today and it was at a public place. I told the one guy that I would meet with him and we met at a certain time and he called his one friend on the phone and asked if it was ok if he brings a girl with him which was fine. The guy said to me that you aren't going to tell me that you're going to show up, and not right? And I said no. That comment kind of made me wonder why he would ask me that?

Any way the guy tells me that he has a girl but that his girl isn't around but that the other guy is bringing his girl. The one guy arrives with his girl and then the other guy shows up a little later. While we're eating they discuss about them having a party and they mention that both of them were in their boxers and that the one guy was in back on him and acting like they were humping each other. I found it strange that they would talk about this openly just like mentioning that they had people who thought they were gay and all. I found it rather strange as well that they would bring this up while being in front of a girl as well.

The one guy tried to offer me a ride and I said that I was fine and that I could walk. They both tried to see if I wanted a ride and I told them that I was fine. The one guy said to me that wasn't with the girl that he had some time and had no problems with giving me a ride. I had decided that I wasn't going to get a ride since I don't know them that well.

Besides the thing about them being in boxers and how they described things everything seemed to be alright as far as talking and all. We decided that we would like to get together again sometime. I guess what intrigues me is why they keep talking about stuff like the boxers thing and also initially when I met them what made them bring up the gay thing since I never talked about it and why they would feel the sense to discuss it.

Either they suspect that I'm gay and they just keep bringing this stuff up, and/or they are interested in me and seeing how I take it, or else as others have suggested they are trying to find out whether I'm gay and have ill intentions. I can't figure it out, and let alone I don't know why they would want to hang out with me when they hardly know me and all?

They paid for their own ,meals and haven't done anything to try and get anything out of me by asking me to pay for their meals or to do anything that is wrong so on that scale it is good. Normally if someone wants to try to get something out of you they would try to get you to pay their meals or something. I honestly don't know what to make of all of this and they could be genuine and want to be friends but it seems strange that they make it a point to talk initially about people thinking that their gay and then when I met with them today to discuss about them being in boxers and behaving the way that they did. It's awkward and I wanted to get some take on what maybe some of you think is really going on or what their trying to convey? Do you think I should still meet with them and does anyone have any opinions on all of it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Shepard

Thats the first thought that entered my mind, maybe I am wrong, maybe not, but something is just not right.

I'm just saying

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm not going to meet with these people anymore. I figured it didn't hurt to meet with them the first time to get something to eat but when the last visit happened it confirmed that things didn't make me feel comfortable.

I knew that something was odd about the whole encounter but I'm really happy that I got some of your take on this. It's not risking my life to try and explore with it when your instinct is saying that something doesn't feel right. I could ask them questions and stuff but I feel that would be pointless and also would only give them more incentive to be creepy.

Thanks again and it's nice to have people who really care about you and want the best for you.

Thank the stars seeker.
So many of my friends were victims of gay bashing in the mid 70's and early 80's.
I am glad you decided to give them the flick.

thank you Seeker for letting us know. Bighug I hope you will soon find someone who will make you really happy and who won't give you (and us :biggrinSmile goose bumps

I'm relieved this thread has a happy ending.

Smile

I would just say, if the act weird, don’t trust them., Whether it is because they are interested in you, want a three way or hurt you. It just doen’t seem right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_sex

no thanks