Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a favor!!
Change of plan. Her Lecturer has told her to do local now. Pain in the ass! So thank you very much but it doesnt matter now!!!

Since it's you, Baz ... done, but why does everyone who writes one of these surveys underestimate the time required to complete it?

marshlander Wrote:Since it's you, Baz ... done, but why does everyone who writes one of these surveys underestimate the time required to complete it?

I estimated the time it took, as i was the test pilot and i did it five times and i managed it in under 3 mins each time. :p you musta had a lot to say!

albabonzai Wrote:I estimated the time it took, as i was the test pilot and i did it five times and i managed it in under 3 mins each time. :p you musta had a lot to say!
No ... I'm ... just ... a ... slow ... reader.

:p

xx

lol
How are you Baz?

I am fine. Just got a free monitor from a friend, so now i am running it on my laptop, so i now have 2 screens. I don't know what i did before it!! it is awesome!

How are you??

xx

My friend Martine who is a secretary also swears by her two monitors for the computer work... I don't how she managed before, (or so she says too) lol. I'd better get a second one too then?

princealbertofb Wrote:My friend Martine who is a secretary also swears by her two monitors for the computer work... I don't how she managed before, (or so she says too) lol. I'd better get a second one too then?
How long would it take to get it out of the box? Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Remybussi