Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a good skin product.
Seriously, when i looked into mirrow this morning, and i found that several freckles staying on my face, and also my face's skin is getting darken by sunburn.

Could anyone introduce me a better skin product to clear freckles and whiten my face?

could research this but most use a bleaching agent which is probably hard on the skin over time< Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

It's always a good thing to replace pillow cases and bed sheets once in a week. If I'm not mistaken pillows tend to store dead skin cells, bacteria and dust mites.

I wash my face with facial cleanser twice a day. I apply Vitamin E oil (from capsules) on my face afterward.

As for lightening your skin, I can't suggest you much. But I heard mixing white milk with lemon helps to even out skin tone. But I don't know how effective this method is.

Use sunscreen when you plan to be outside for a long duration. I should listen to my own advice on sunscreen too since I do a lot of outdoor activities. I'm a fair skin guy but both of my hands till elbows are tanned. It doesn't bother me though.

Whatever you do avoid using any kind of product that contains Hydroquinone as it is cancer risk.

Make sure you use facial moisturizer everyday after showering. A lot of them come with a bit of SPF factor. I use Nivea for Men with CoEnzyme-Q 10....it smells really good plus it has SPF15 protection.

I use Johnson's baby lotion, it not only moisturizes my skin but also leaves it really lovely and soft, so says my better half...! Confusedmile:

Ive been using dove intensive nourishment body lotion. Confusedmile:

more industrial than necessary but Eucerine EveryDay Body Lotion spf15