Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need advice..
So everybody at school knows about my sexuality. I tell most people that I'm just myself and that I don't consider myself to be straight, gay or bisexual. Lately at school I have been crushing on this one kid in my grade and I can't tell if he's into me or not. Some days he makes it really obvious, but then other days he doesn't even talk to me. I'm really confused and I don't know what to do. He brags about having sex with girls all the time, but he also jokes around about doing stuff with guys almost constantly. We also almost always make eye contact and sometimes I notice him staring at me. I need advice..

may be he is not to sure of him self.
-ask a trusted mutual friend what your crush thinks
-ask that mutual friend what he likes
-invite him to a movie, tv show you have on your portable and/or some sort of activity

what ever happens there are boys that are actively looking and have functional priorities.

All I can say is 'Inner conflict'.

I know it's hard crushing on someone, but your crush doesn't seem to be in the same place as you and is still trying to figure out his sexuality and reconcile with his sexuality. He may have been raised is a less tolerant household than you have been.

All you can do is give him space and time and see what happens.

I know this sounds terrible, but he has been to like juvi or whatever so do you think that would make his sexuality a little bit more obvious?

No, while something might have happened in juvenile detention to make him more aware of possible alternate sexuality and, got him thinking about ti and trying to sort out his own sexuality it wouldn't have made it more obvious, or made him decide he was or wasn't gay or bi.

Sexuality is a personal, individual thing that we each have to come to accepting on our own, and unless you are straight, that's not the easiest thing in the world. Don't push him, be a friend, be ther if he wants to talk but don't push the issue.

Sweetie ask some mutual friends , but in the mean time remember he may be struggling with his sexuality.

Give him the space he needs.

I'm just worried that if I ask around with friends that he's friends with that it might go around that I'm asking. I don't want to push it, yet I do want to be at least fwb with him. Am I being really confusing or am I just thinking about it too much? ughhhhhhh :|

Try to be friend with him and to grow close. After some time, months maybe, you will either know on your own, or he (may) open up to you. But start with friendship. Would you like him to be his friend if you were sure he was straight? If yes try. If not... I am not sure if this is a good thing for the possible future relationship.
Good luck Smile

Lots of good advice and I agree what others have posted. Become his friend first and then see what happens........Things can happen or not happen when you get to know a person.........