Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need backup information!!
Hey everyone!

Well, happens that tomorrow i have a debate about homosexuality, i have to prove that it is something with what you born or either way i have to prove you're made homosexual. So, please, send me information and stuff, references from known ppl that affirm homosexuality is something normal and something that some people born with. I have a lot of backup information but if you can add some more, that would be great! thanks.

Well you can always ask the straight people when they chose their heterosexual orientation. If they were born with their orientation, why should it be any different for gays? I don't even see how this is up for any debate. What does a straight person know about being gay?

Further, the whole premise is false. There's not a binary system of gays and straights, nor even a trinary system of gay/bi/straight. Human sexuality is a broad spectrum of attraction where simple categories are at best a shorthand notation so we can have a conversation. The labels aren't real.

Then, the idea of same gender attraction is based upon the conception of gender, which is again much more fluid than the binary notion of male and female.

So I hope I've confused you enough. Good luck with your debate.

Google search "The homosexual Gene"

Your mom most likely made you gay: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=fer...s+gay+sons

that should piss off enough people.

then there is the simple biological aspects, such as the gay brain is more wired like straight woman's brains: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=gay...+women%27s

Yeah that means us gays are really more like women than many of us like to admit - so piss off more people.

Then last we can talk about pheromones (which lets face it ones stench don't lie):

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=gay...es+science

What all three of these mean is there are biological reasons and operations at work which make a gay a gay.

The first shows that the 'gay gene' is actually a side effect of fertility of women gene, the more babies a woman could pop out in a world of over 50% infant mortality rate, the better the chances of the human species.

The second shows that there is hard wiring to the brain which means that men are attracted to men, and also explains why we are so fabulous, have a sense of color and fashion and why straight women love to tell us all of their womanly issues that no straight man can comprehend or relate to.

The last demonstrates that gays are attracted to other gays - obviously its not good for a human to be alone, thus being able to find a mate that suits their needs has a biologicical drive or set of drives which scent is one of the key elements.

The reason why the divorce rate is climbing is because most people are bald face liars, wearing scents which cover their own scent - eventually your mate will smell the real you and if the real scent isn't a match the divorce is on.

Science and biology both tend to agree while we do not know the purpose or reason for everything, there is evidence a plenty which supports that homosexuality is a biologic - not a psychological, but a physical thing.

Anyone who argues these things should also abandon the spherical earth theory and stop using antibiotics when they get sick for any reason.

but then I guess people love to pick and choose which science they want to follow. Wink

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Your mom most likely made you gay:

Hi mom..

What did you say happened?..,

All four?.,.

I agree it's definitely hate driven..

Who would do such an awful thing?...and why?

I'm on my way...