Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help.
GUYYSS! I need help.

So, I have a crush on this guy and we're in the same dance group and ever since I was a kid, never did I start a conversation to the people whom I don't know and I wanted to talk with this guy(because he's cute and well, I'm interested in him), but I don't have the courage to talk with him nor I have the idea what to talk to. Or how should I start a conversation. ISH SHO HARD! We we're actually close to each other earlier and I was like, "Talk to him you idiot! Damn it! Why can't you you shithead!" but still, can't do it. I'm afraid he might find me weird and awkward.. hell no.

What the hell do you want us to do about it?

Just talk to him. If he thinks you are weird, well, are you? If you aren't, then what is there to worry about? Or is it that you think you're weird and that is the problem?

Hey, Yel. Stop thinking of him as someone you are interested in and just think of him as another guy who could potentially be a friend. Just say hi and ask him a question about dance class, since you know you have that much in common, if nothing else. Maybe you will get lucky and he will be good at carrying a conversation, making it easier for you. It will never get easier if you don't take the first step. Give it a go and let us know what happens.

take a deep breath and talk to him - if you stutter and stubble then who cares - you need to try at least ..be brave and go for it - and you do have the courage to talk to him -- you just need us to confirm it for you - the worst thing is that he turns you down - the best is that you have a boyfriend """ go for you boyfriend

As long as you avoid saying hello in ways like:
"Do you like my finger puppets? They're my friends"
"Your nose is so cute, I want to lick it"
"Did you know most murder victims are killed by someone they know"
...then you shouldn't have to worry about him thinking you are 'weird and awkward'

Just smile and say hello, maybe ask him something based on common ground. I mean, you're in the same dance group so you must have something you can talk about.

Ps Calling yourself a 'shithead' seems a bit harsh. Perhaps try mustering a more rousing 'you can do this' voice in your head. Self love leads to love from others.

What do you have to lose? Sooner or later you're going to have to learn to communicate with people darlin'.

Why not start off with a compliment? You're in dance class together right? You might say, "Nice job. You did that (dance move) really well. Hi my name is _____________." And remember to smile.

approaching/talking to someone you're attracted to and who is a stranger to you takes practice. it's like learning to ride a bike. you might crash the first couple of times you try, but you'll learn from your mistakes and get better at it the more you do it. also, you have nothing to lose by trying.

talking to strangers on the internet doesn't count.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

@Darius Our next practice is on Saturday.. I hope I would have the courage and my friend would not be too obvious in teasing me while I'm talking to him. Cause last time, when we jog as a group and the guy and I we're like near to each other and my stupid friend keeps on saying my name and pushing me beside him, luckily, I didn't bump into him. thanks dude.

@matty7 Maybe I'll stick with the best thing. xD I hope so. XD Thanks anyway. Big Grin

@IanSaysHi Well, his nose is kinda cute and I want to kiss it. XD Nyahahahahaa! We're in the same dance group but we're not in the same dance performance, I'm in the dragon performance while he is in the lion performance. xD
Naaah, sometimes, I am really a shithead and you know, it's not really that offensive if I'm going to say to myself. XD

@Steve I'm not good at complimenting people. xD I'm pretty much an introvert so it's kinda hard. XD But thanks. xD

@meridannight wow, good example. xD and true, I got nothing to lose. Thanks. Big Grin

[MENTION=23051]Yel[/MENTION]
I saw this and thought of you.. lol
Use it as your profile pic?

[Image: 2c83dc58bd184090223221c69bda4db8.jpg]

:-P