Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help.
[MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION] I'll take that as compliment but how come? XD and I will, for you my dear.

Yel Wrote:[MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION] I'll take that as compliment but how come? XD and I will, for you my dear.

Lol.. your posts are loaded with the happy face XD..
So I saw it and was like..
Ha..!!
Yel!!
XD

I'm happy man. XD Can't help it. XD

Yel Wrote:I'm happy man. XD Can't help it. XD
I'm a sucker for Happy People..

The best way to open up a conversation and start on a positive unawkward way is to drop a compliment. Maybe compliment his dance style, or something. you guys dance together so you can use that as the base for the convo. talk about how your not feeling flexible or have a sore muscle and ask him if he ever gets that. Etc Etc. plan it all out. see if he's into the conversation or not. Call him out by his name and smile. Even if you cant look him in the eye keep a smile plastered on to show your interested in the conversation and enjoy his company.

Dayum! XD Thanks dude. Well experienced, I see. Big Grin And definitely, I CANNOT look at him in the eyes, I can't help but to turn away, I don't know why. But everytime our eyes met, I unconsciously looks away. What if he's straight? Is it possible for him to like me back?