Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help!
There is this boy that I'm very good friends with, that I want ask so badly it hurts sometimes! We've been friends now for 1 and a half years and I've already told him that I liked him a year ago and told me he was interested in girls. So we hung out the rest of that summer until junior year started. Then it's almost like we stoped talking to each other and semmed like he was ignoring me Sad he's had 2 girl friends since then and we started talking to eachither in febuary. I've asked asked my closest friend about what he thinks is this boys sexuality. He said .... 100% gay. And I agreed, this boy always takes a look into my eyes and voullenterary look to. It's if feels like a moment of infinite happiness and we stare for a couple more seconds until we change the directions of our eye. I just feel like I would be at peace and happiness if I were to be with him for the rest of My life. I feel to scared to ask him to be with me, I don't want it to hurt our friendship, I doing want to feel alone anymore, I want to be cared and loved for. I want to be able to wake up beside him a fix breakfast for him. I want to be able help him when he's in need and vice versa. It just that I need Him right now, I can't hold this pain in forever! :[ i need some honest advice. I know he's gay he acts diffrently when he's around me, it's almost like he flirts with me. Pwease I need help! Lol.

He's either yanking your chain(because he knows your gay), or is too insucure to admit he is gay or maybe even into you.
Some people do just make eye contact alot(these people tend to make me nervous), does this guy only make extended eye contact with you, or does he do this with everyone?

As for the flirting(which i'm assuming he does in a joking around manner), i'd watch his expression, if he looks a little nervous when saying it he may actully mean it.(or not, that dessision is up to you)

I'm no expert in reading people, but here's what I make of it!

GOOD LUCK!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Thanks, yes he only looks at me like that, and no he's a very good friend regardless hes not 'yankin' my chain.

Hi,

Oh its a difficult one - I think most of us have been there at some time. When you really like a guy it can be easier to spot potential gay signs than spotting the straight signs. Then you also get the guys that are gay but are not ready to deal with it themselves, so you get the signs but they tell you they like girls.

No easy way out of it, sorry. I would suggest you try and take a few steps back and see what happens - you never know who will come into your life in the process.

:-)

Thanks juk for the advice Smile

If he says he's straight, regardless of whether he's telling the truth or not, for now you have to forget about any romantic things with him and just enjoy being friends because if he is lying about being straight it means he's obviously not ready so there's not much you can really do but wait.

As for him "flirting"..it seems odd that he's flirting because if he is gay but too ashamed/insecure to come out, then it would seem the very last thing he would do would be flirting with a gay guy because that doesn't really back-up his "straight" claim. Therefore ask yourself if you are REALLY sure he's not just teasing you, because he likes knowing you like him and having that power over you? Im not suggesting he is and I know he's a good friend, but some people do like to tease people they know like them just because it makes them feel good.

Also his "flirting" may just be a daft joke around, Ive got a friend (she's a girl) and sometimes I jokingly say to her "love you" or if she says "Im really hot" (meaning she's too warm) I say "I know you are" but obviously it's not me flirting just joking around with her Smile Anyway good luck, hope you work something out.

Thanks mysteriousboy! He said he was strait a year ago.. He does curently have a girl friend but god she's not even attractive. I think he dating her because he confused and is in denial.. Idk.

Update: right before comming over to my house he breaks up with his girlfriend... And the plot is indeed thickining!