Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help!!!
Now I really wanted to know if I should start to talk to him? My friend has been talking to this boy for me which I thought already knew I liked him, I have known this boy for 4 years. I tell my friend on what to tell him but he doesn't believe it, he says that I am scared to tell him, how I feel that's why I am single now, he stares at me all the time, and he doesn't get mad when my friend talks about me to him-- I just don't know what to do, Can I chat with someone and explain or leave an answer below on what to do??

the deciscion is up to you but i say take a risk. If youve known this person for four years and want to be more than friends you should tell them. That or you can try to hint that you want to be more than friends and maybe he will be cool with it. At least youve known him for four years so you should have a more level of comfort

Cheer4life Wrote:Now I really wanted to know if I should start to talk to him? My friend has been talking to this boy for me which I thought already knew I liked him, I have known this boy for 4 years. I tell my friend on what to tell him but he doesn't believe it, he says that I am scared to tell him, how I feel that's why I am single now, he stares at me all the time, and he doesn't get mad when my friend talks about me to him-- I just don't know what to do, Can I chat with someone and explain or leave an answer below on what to do??

Hello, Cheer4Life, and Welcome to GaySpeak. To reassure you, at fourteen, most of us were single and did not find a boyfriend, (or girlfriend) until much later, you know.
So, I shouldn't worry about it, if I were you.
Maybe you are an early bloomer, I don't know. What sort of relationship are you hoping to maintain with this boy that you are interested in and how old is he? Is there an age difference? Are you too shy, or too afraid to talk to this boy yourself? Is that why you let your friend do the talking? Do you think there is a chance that this boy might be interested in you too?
Maybe you should just try to initiate a friendship at first, which means that, even if it doesn't turn into romance, you can still have a good friend, if things work between you.
Good luck and take care.

There's nothing wrong with being friends, but it is a bit difficult being a friend by proxy. I'm sure you'd have much more fun doing your own talking than getting some one else to communicate with your fantasy construct.

Yes, talk to him Wink

Okay here is what I got, forgive me if Im wrong:

You like this guy you've known for a long time, but you're making your frind talk to him for you, and the guy you like doesn't seem to mind..?

If I'm right then..yea, you should start talking to him. Don't worry about what may or may not happen, just go aheas and talk to him already, you never know what good could come out of this.. :]

All of these answers were good, Yes he is about 3 months older than me, I have talked to him before but I don't really see him that much during the day and every time I do get a chance I get nervous? Today I wrote him a note about what I felt and he kept the note in his pocket, he read it and kept it so I am just wondering then if I should really start talking to him. Smile

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't just talk to him, being nervous is not a good enough reason to not try to talk to someone. Suck it up, some people don't like playing games and your opportunity to be friends with him will pass you by if you keep carrying on this way.

Talk to him, you can even tell him that you are nervous...that will break the ice...go for it Wink