Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help, I feel lost........
ow..ok... sorry about that..

well, my advise, just go with the flow.. as i've always said to any problem threads. don't try to convince yourself or anyone about what's going on. just go with the flow.

1999 Wrote:As for my injury its C6 but people usually think I'm a para from waist down because I'm in a sporty manual wheelchair, drink, go out day and night -often by myself instead of dragging someone with me... Ohh and I also play quad rugby as well in winter.....

Respect! Seriously good going for C6.

1999 Wrote:But right now I'm living with my mum and sister with my grandma. So I will wait till my studio apartment I designed is build and move into my own space if I decide to tell anybody, anything.

So long as that isn't too far in the future I think that's wise.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

hi 1999 you are very honest about yourself and i hope you get this guy that you like. welcomeConfusedmile:

Yes, honesty is of huge importance here. And it's great that you are honest with yourself, as many people already said.

Yes, maybe sexual desire WILL come along with love. I think that you should just literally lean back (trying to joke here, sorry if it is offensive :redfaceSmile and enjoy whatever happens. Don't hold anything back. Experiment...explore...Find your way.

Everything will fall into place with time. Good luck with the guy! :]]]

i wish you all the best too

fredv3b Wrote:So long as that isn't too far in the future I think that's wise.

99% sure I'll have my own place before my birthday... 25th May.

advance happy birthday and good luck to you.....

Ta mate...

toomuch45 Wrote:hi 1999 you are very honest about yourself and i hope you get this guy that you like. welcomeConfusedmile:

Hi there, cheers for the words... this is my take on honesty in words, its very suiting considering:

“Sex is full of lies. The body tries to tell the truth. But, it's usually too battered with rules to be heard, and bound with pretenses so it can hardly move. We cripple ourselves with lies.”

Wow three Days after mine kool

good luck in your romantic endeavors

don't forget to give us any update, ok? regarding your love life.