Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help! Very drunk straight man.
zeon Wrote:PA by the way im reading this it wasnt consentual to be honest... If his memory has gone blur it could have been a spiked drink as it happens a lot in the summer in Brighton so i always tread carefully on these topics Tongue
I took it down, I'm sorry, I misread his post because I wanted to be helpful too quickly. I wasn't very helpful... So I reconstructed my answer.

Dider, if you're really really worried about HIV AIDS, you'd better get tested and then again in three months. It's quite unlikely that you'll get infected by HIV that way, but other sexually transmitted diseases are a possibility. If you suddenly feel an itch or burn while urinating and see some discharge in your pants, then you need to see your GP and get some medicine for it. It may also just be common urethritis, but only a swab culture will define what it is. These diseases are quite easy to get rid of and control. So don't be too worried about it.

im glad u fixed it PA and eres BIG AUNTY HUGZ *HUGZ*

I'm sorry to hear of this. I hate men who do things like that. I imagine his offering you money was a psychological and legal trick, kudos for refusing it.

Guilt & shame are common after sexual abuse. Perhaps it would be worth calling a rape crisis line so you can remain anonymous (don't threaten harming yourself or him or they may have to report you and your number to the authorities and that could get ugly) as surely they'd know how to help you navigate these overwhelming feelings.

And in case it helps:

http://www.pandys.org/escapinghades/malesurvivors.html

HAHA Dider i can so give you adn advice here Laugh2
Congratz i guess you are a bi and you haven;t thinked about it that much Big Grin , i founded i was bi after i got like 4 experiences like this ... i could be wrong with the bi stuff of course.
Now i cna tell you how you can get rid of the dude, works on almost everyone you wanna get rid of ... kinda stupid but it works : Nothing hurts more than ignorance. Easy bud .
But if he will push you in the corner just fight him off Big Grin

Hello Dider
I am so terribly sorry to hear what has been done to you.
You have every right to feel violated as you were and it's absolutely a despicable act.

I agree with Pix wholeheartedly you really could benefit from talking to someone from your local rape crisis center.
They will give you the tools to cope with this.

Please don't feel ashamed , it is exactly how he wants you to feel , so you don't tell anyone.

I am so very sorry this happened to you.
Bighug

G Day Dider.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

You have been violated and I do not for one second blame you for feeling fragile. It would appear to me that you have been raped, the definition of rape being that sex without consent.

I want to tell you this...THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT and YOU ARE NO LESS OF A MAN. If that last drink hit you then I would suggest that your drink was spiked with a 'date rape' drug.

I 100% agree that you should talk to someone at a rape crisis centre, I believe you can do this anonymously over the phone and I don't blame you if you choose to remain anonymous.

What happened to you was completely out of your control and 100% in this other guys control, he was looking for a 'victim' and unfortunately he found you, and I would say it is not the first nor will it be the last time he does this.

I'm so sorry you have had this experience and I sincerely hope that you find peace.

mihai Wrote:HAHA Dider i can so give you adn advice here Laugh2
Congratz i guess you are a bi and you haven;t thinked about it that much Big Grin , i founded i was bi after i got like 4 experiences like this ... i could be wrong with the bi stuff of course.
Now i cna tell you how you can get rid of the dude, works on almost everyone you wanna get rid of ... kinda stupid but it works : Nothing hurts more than ignorance. Easy bud .
But if he will push you in the corner just fight him off Big Grin

This is an absolutely disgraceful post, you should be ashamed of yourself.

If you have any values or conscience you would delete this post.

It is absolutely horrific that any human being could make light of sexual abuse.

People come here for help and you LAUGH at them??? Absolutely pathetic and disgusting.

Okay guys, I feel much better after my sleep. but I woke up to a text from this guy saying "Hi", I replied "Don't contact me anymore, delete my number from your phone.", he just replied "I will give you a 100 pound", I couldn't believe this I just said "You're taking the piss now, fuck off!".

Should I just not reply to any of his text's? I put his number on the reject list so he can't ring me.

dfiant Wrote:This is an absolutely disgraceful post, you should be ashamed of yourself.

If you have any values or conscience you would delete this post.

It is absolutely horrific that any human being could make light of sexual abuse.

People come here for help and you LAUGH at them??? Absolutely pathetic and disgusting.

Thank you, that guy is ridiculous. No disrespect to any people on this forum but I don't consider myself as Bi. It was an experiance that really messed up my head.

I downloaded an App on my phone that blocks unwanted calls and messages from certain people. Maybe I can get some peace now and rebuild myself.