Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help! Very drunk straight man.
Dider Wrote:Okay guys, I feel much better after my sleep. but I woke up to a text from this guy saying "Hi", I replied "Don't contact me anymore, delete my number from your phone.", he just replied "I will give you a 100 pound", I couldn't believe this I just said "You're taking the piss now, fuck off!".

Should I just not reply to any of his text's? I put his number on the reject list so he can't ring me.

Change phone number asap and take new number as hidden. Personally I would strongly consider moving IF he knows where you live.

Might sound little extreme but living with stalker in your life can get rather consuming.

i agree with everyone here except the one idiot mihai....male sexual assault is one of the least reported crimes but this is basically what has happened - non of it your fault at all,, if this was a women reporting this crime then the man would be looking at a serious jail sentence but that is entirely something for you to think about - first you really need to talk to someone about it like places others have mentioned....i hope you find a bit of peace soon mate. take care

Watermark Wrote:Change phone number asap and take new number as hidden. Personally I would strongly consider moving IF he knows where you live.

Might sound little extreme but living with stalker in your life can get rather consuming.

He doesn't know where I live so I'm okay there. I've blocked his phone calls and messages for now. I'll change my number in a couple of days.

Thanks for your help guys. really appreciate it. Smile

I'm sorry you went through this Dider Sad . I'm glad your not holding a grudge against all gays in general, that in itself is a very strong approach to recovery and shows that you are more of a man, despite what you may currently think of yourself.

I would say go to authorities, but in all honesty, sometimes for some people, recovery of both the physical and mental lies in oneself and you should do what you feel will help you recover and will make you whole again, short of hurting anyone of course, that'll make it worse . Confusedmile:

And it's easy for us to sit here and say "oh that was bad" and "You should go to get help" , because we're on the outside, so though you ask for our opinions, which is great and your choice, I also believe, no one can really go through what another person has, because every person is different and reacts and is affected differently, and that you should handle your situation in the way you think will ultimately help you, acknowledging our opinions/advice or not.

But by you not beating him to an inch of his life or calling your buddies to go gay-bash him or just act in repercussion in general, it shows you are a very strong human being, in spite of what has been done to you, and you've shown him mercy that he'll never realize he was shown, because like I said, you could've easily called you friends and had him gay-bashed.

Even though you are accepting of gays, some people react differently sometimes from normal, when stressed or backed in a corner.

He may see this as an invitation to keep harrasing you or he sees this as him getting away with murder, or rather sexual abuse, but he obviously is not very insightful, especially because he did what he did anyway, let alone didn't take the time to think of what would or could happen afterwards.

Don't feel bad about yourself. Okay, maybe you can for awhile, but don't stay in that place, lift your chin up, puff out your chest and take what happiness and optimisim you can, because pessismism is not a friend you want hanging on your shoulder.
~
And on a medical note[I'm not a doctor though, obviously :biggrin: ];

HiV/AiDs is a disease that works by fluid exchange. But since you said he gave you oral, it would be unlikely that you would've gotten it, since if you ejaculated into his mouth, it wouldn't work that way, but if he had ejaculated into yours and you swallowed it, then there could be a slight chance.

Semen[CumRolleyes] and Blood are the quickest transmuters of HiV, so if he had an open sore in his mouth and kissed you, there's the slight possiblity, because you may swallow flecks of his blood, but is only really bad if you both had open sores in your mouths.

And Auntie[Zeon] is right, Anal sex is probably the quickest way to get it, because the Anal membrane/tissue is very thin and permeable, so when a guy ejaculates into another man's "behind" or woman's for that matter, a good percentage of his sperm is absorbed into the bloodstream through the anal tissue, along with other seminal fluids, and because it's so thin and Semen is a quick transmuter for HiV, when a guy with HiV ejaculates inside his partner, it's almost immediately absorbed into his/her bloodstream, usually infecting them, though it may take more than one time occasionally.

So I don't think you have anything to fear. But if unsure, you can always go to your local doctor/hospital and get checked out. Nothing embarrasing about getting checked out, even if you're straight and/or haven't been overly sexually active.

I hope you feel better Sweetie Loveya
[Not all camp gays are like him, so don't harbour a grudge, even if you may not now or intentionally want to Smile .]

@QueenOdi - Thank you for that very insightful post Smile, that's certainly uplifted me in many ways.

I must admit I did starting hating ALL gays because of what happened. For a short while I was convinced that every gay man was a dirty, sexual predator. But everyone here has convinced that, that's not the case. I don't hate gays, just this one dickhead that decided to use me.

I've decided to talk to my parents about what happened to me. (Note that I completely crapped myself before doing it :S). But to my surprise they were very calm and gave me support. They did ask a few questions about whether I was coming out to them but I think they're satisfied that I'm straight.

My God, I can't tell you how much of a relief it is after telling them. Suddenly I don't feel so alone in this horrible situation. Big Grin

Although I should go to the police, but unfortunately I haven't kept any evidence. (I deleted the 50+ messages I've had off him, because I was so worried that anyone might stumble across them). But I will start gathering evidence should he try and contact me any further.

All in all, I feel much, much more positive about this whole situation. With the help from everyone in this forum AND the support of my parents. Big Grin

I will keep everyone updated in future.

Dider Wrote:Thank you, that guy is ridiculous. No disrespect to any people on this forum but I don't consider myself as Bi. It was an experiance that really messed up my head.

I downloaded an App on my phone that blocks unwanted calls and messages from certain people. Maybe I can get some peace now and rebuild myself.

Thats' definately a move in the right direction, don't let him have the power by replying to him anymore.

Dider
if you continue to get phone calls, avoid any type of contact with him. He's calling you because he thinks he can do it for what ever reason. Dont go there for him, ignore him at all cost. You might consider pressing charges (rape or whatever), even if they dont stick the cops will explain to him the bad in him perusing you further. I am ignorant how UK laws differ or are the same and this approach is not trivial.

gayspeak
it is sooo easy to say something wrong here. i like mihai and enjoy a lot of what he posts here.

.............................. sorry for this spam post guys somethings wrong with my GS just testing

Mihai can io present you with this offical WANKER AWARD!!!! The guy is not bi sexual andf your comment is very very offensive especially to someones whos ex partner was raped whilst they were in the current relationship... I do not find this at all funny and find it rather immature... If you CANNOT say something sensible then dont fucking bother.... I am not going to waste time on making bones because to be honest with some shitty comments you throw.... You obviously dont seem to contain any so from this point onwards.... I am blanking you!

VERY ANGRY AUNTY ZEON!