Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help! Very drunk straight man.
Hello dider,
I am personally proud to hear you managed to tell your parents because in this situation it is needed.. The police can track deleted messages so may be worth enquiring and reporting it on the off chance anyhow.... Please dont be a stranger here and im proud to be one of many gay men who have offered to help you instead of wanting to abuse ya... =)

There are some sickos in life i agree and together we will eventually show people that they dont belong in society!

pellaz Wrote:Dider
if you continue to get phone calls, avoid any type of contact with him. He's calling you because he thinks he can do it for what ever reason. Dont go there for him, ignore him at all cost. You might consider pressing charges (rape or whatever), even if they dont stick the cops will explain to him the bad in him perusing you further. I am ignorant how UK laws differ or are the same and this approach is not trivial.

I don't think a rape/sexual assualt charge would stick to be honest. Fortunately stalking/harrasment is starting to be taken very seriously by the authorities. Since stalking provides a HUGE burden on the victim's psyche, to the point where they avoid going to work in fear of their stalker. I brushed up on UK laws Big Grin.

I just need to collect evidence of it.

zeon Wrote:Hello dider,
I am personally proud to hear you managed to tell your parents because in this situation it is needed.. The police can track deleted messages so may be worth enquiring and reporting it on the off chance anyhow.... Please dont be a stranger here and im proud to be one of many gay men who have offered to help you instead of wanting to abuse ya... =)

There are some sickos in life i agree and together we will eventually show people that they dont belong in society!

Cheers buddy :biggrin:, I didn't know they could check deleted messages, that's definately something to look into.

I'm starting to think that this guy might be a wacko, just for the fact that he won't take no for an answer.. at all! He's told me stuff like "I will never forget that night.", and "I'll take you shopping". At that point alarm bells started ringing in my head.

I seriously hope he's not a crazy "WHY DON"T YOU LOVE MEEE?!?" type of person because I wouldn't be able to handle that all. :frown:

But I've haven't heard anything since I blocked him.

Dider Wrote:Cheers buddy :biggrin:, I didn't know they could check deleted messages, that's definately something to look into.

I'm starting to think that this guy might be a wacko, just for the fact that he won't take no for an answer.. at all! He's told me stuff like "I will never forget that night.", and "I'll take you shopping". At that point alarm bells started ringing in my head.

I seriously hope he's not a crazy "WHY DON"T YOU LOVE MEEE?!?" type of person because I wouldn't be able to handle that all. :frown:

But I've haven't heard anything since I blocked him.

Blocking is a good step in the right direction... Now its time to claim your life back and get your indivuduality back which will be accomplished... I think as a personal thing for recordings as CCTV may be avalible in the area for evidence of meeting him contacting the police and making a report... I know when i was with my ex he didnt want to do it and i asked him if his willing to allow this monster to do it to another man or does he want to close the chapter completely??? We reported it and our outcome for my ex is he admitted it and my ex didnt need to go to court and the guy was charged and given a court cost and ordered to do community service and some other bits and pieces and pay compensation for distress.... Further ordered to pay for councilling treatment...

It's good that you're taking the initiative here. Blocking him was the right move. With a scumbag like this, if you respond after ignoring them for X number of messages, all that tells them is it takes X number of messages to get a response out of you. Talking to your parents was another important step. As for deleted messages, messages are rarely, if ever, deleted absolutely; they may not be visible on your phone, but phone companies still store them, and as zeon said law enforcement should be able to access them.

First off, I would like to say I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune.

This individual who assaulted you was not about being gay. Rape is a hate crime. It's about him controlling you. Just as you feel right now, that's how he wants you to feel.

Since you were drunk, you had little to no control over any situation, hence, it does not make you gay. You would know if you were.

Contact the police is one step, contacting a professional counselor is another. You would be suprised at how many male rapes go unreported. But many exist.

But you feel violated and you will need to overcome that feeling, or you will live with it haunting you the rest of your life my friend!

I changed my number now, and I'm staying away from places that he frequents. He's got to get bored after a while.

I'm still nervous about bumping into him in the street, what if he got annoyed and just embarrassed me in front of everyone that's around?

Fair enough that guy did take advantage
but infairness you sorta knew what you where doing before u went for a drink with this guy
so it is your own fault for not knowing your limits u could have just got a water in the pub with him

TomStatic Wrote:Fair enough that guy did take advantage
but infairness you sorta knew what you where doing before u went for a drink with this guy
so it is your own fault for not knowing your limits u could have just got a water in the pub with him

I didn't want to post in something like this for my first time in the forums, but I just have to say: please don't blame the victim.
That's a horrible mistake to make in situations like these.

Thats horrible what that guy did to you. Sorry that you went through that and not all of us gay dudes are that disresoectful and nasty like that.