Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some advice please!
Hey guys my name is Alex and I am a 20 year old college student. I have a problem and hopefully you guys can give me some advice.

Okay so I've been crushing on this guy for about a year now. He is so perfect for me but there is one little problem. Either he is straight and has been leading me on or he's actually gay and wants me to help him. He was my weed dealer and we got really close.

When I would go visit him he had a girlfriend but would constantly flirt with me. He would talk to me on Xbox with his girl right there and I would try to let him spend time with her. But he would always tell me he didn't give a fuck. One day in the car he told me he was trying to start a new relationship with somebody and wouldn't tell me who.

Fast forward about half a year later and he is not dealing anymore so I don't get to see him as often. We ran into each other at best buy and talked for a while. As I was leaving best buy I looked back to glance at him and noticed he was bright red and and smiling. But when our eyes met he quickly turned his head in embarrassment still blushing.

Fast forward to the present he is at A&M and I am at Texas State. I have him on Facebook and he and his girlfriend broke up. He started liking my statuses and then like 2 days ago he put that he was in a relationship with his girlfriend again. But after I posted an upset status he took it down? Also he likes to play with me on Facebook chat.

I guess I started that a little bit because I wanted to get his attention. So I would sign off and then sign back on about two days later he started to do the same thing. And now it's constantly like that! This whole situation is really taking a toll on me because I just like him so much.

Lately I haven't been happy I've been crying every night and just feel so bad. I don't think he is straight but i'm not sure. It's driving me crazy he is really fucking with my mind. I messaged him saying hopefully we can hang during winter break and hopefully school is good. He messaged me back and said school was crazy!

Hopefully I can see him and talk to him in person during winter break. What do you guys think I should do? I don't think he is out to anyone. Plus I think the girlfriend is a totally a cover up. I'm so tired of feeling sad whenever I think about him. I just want to be happy again. MY friend who is a girl also thinks he is in the closet.

From the sound of it he does seem into you..

He could be bi, though, and genuinly attracted to this girl

If you want to know the truth, ask him directly, it's the best thing you can do..

but do so in a manner that he wont feel attacked or pressured.

Ask him if he likes you...he seems to..

of course maybe e-mail or chat, something less public than Facebook, but ideally, ask him whenever he's free to go for a coffe or something, somwhere you won't be disturbed and you can talk

good luck....

P.S: Is it OK for me to tell you to lay off the weed? It's mild, but still, it doesn't do you any good

Confusedmile:

I think you should remove him from your cellphone, facebook and email contacts and move on with your life and wait for a guy who is 100% available to enter into your life.

Is he confused? IDK. Is he straight? IDK... I do know he is unavailable.

Be sure that the girlfriend is out of the picture, a simple show of respect, and then simply ask. Is this not a better alternative, regardless of outcome, than being constantly depressed about the situation?

I wish you all the best…