Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need someone living near Half Moon bay , SF . Please help me get him back
He was never your BF and he only said the things that he knew that you wanted to hear. His actions are 100% proof that he was lying, forget about what he said and look at his actions. No one that loves someone acts like this...do you think he is searching for you?????

Hi Delta,
I am so sorry that you have been hurt.
Emotions are very hard to turn off without grasping for straws of hope.

As I was reading the desperation of your words , I could not help but notice , that this guy was treating you as a door mat and you were happy to go along with it all as long as he remained in your life.

Here is the thing , you do not have to lower your expectations , or lose your dignity to find true love.
And if someone truly loves you they will not tread on your heart.

delta3026 Wrote:yeah i know that i gotta get over it but in mind my , there're some questions what if ..... keep appearing in . This is the first time i known how to love someone . How could u lose a bf or at least a friend who u feel comfortable chatting with .

Please i need just a proof to prove that he's a liar and then move on . But somehow , i still hope he was right .

Ask yourself the question: What if when you are busy with wondering about that ass hole, someone who is more suitable for you passing by your life and you won't notice him because your mind is not clear?

And again, I am surprise how people can be so naive and vain with the term "love".