Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to talk about it...
I am so sorry you had to go through that...truly...

...and it isn't something you ever really get over IMO. The thing that stands out for me...they made you feel powerless...and IMO..you need to take that back from them....

Writing this is a start....but I think that you should compose a letter and send it to the school...and maybe even the local media/newspaper. If you can make a difference for another kid...I think that might help you come to terms with it finally....

Feeling powerless against violence and abuse as a child brings most anyone down to their knees as they grow up...it doesn't just go away.

You can borrow my motivation...and that is...they are NOT gonna fucking win. If you lay down or let it ruin your life...they win. I really hate it when the bad guys win...

Rage can be useful ...let yourself feel the rage,...and turn that rage into action. Even if nothing comes of it...you tried...and that is everything. If the chickenshit people refuse to take a stand....they at least heard you....

Also....it is always a good idea to find a counselor to help you come to terms with this....