Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your advice
Hello everyone! I'm new =))) My name is Dmitry, I am 28 years old. I live in Russia, Saint-Petersburg, the most beautiful city, a lot of interesting places. Many museums. The historic city =)

Now, I want to discuss with you advice and support. So, we have a law Russia too humiliating dl gay thing is that the law is to make propaganda about gays, it will fine. And not just gays, and even humiliating deaf. We have no rights protection for the Deaf, is useless to seek. The state is not interested in the deaf, they consider us animals.

I have a boyfriend, we live together 11 years. So far, we are thinking of moving to the U.S. to start a new leaf. Get a job, learn the English language. We want to live in the United States until smetri, because my favorite country USA. Advise me that how to apply? to act? What am I going to do?

Thank you in advance when you can answer me.

Regards, Dmitry

http://moscow.usembassy.gov/

I would also contact The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force here in the USA.

Here is their Washington DC address:

NGLTF
1325 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Suite 600
Washington, DC 20005

Phone: 202.393.5177

Here is the website....

http://www.ngltf.org/about_us/contact_us

They may be able to help give you advice on how to go about getting moved over to the USA, as well as getting set up for a job and someplace to live.

Xyxwave

Oh....

If you cant seem to get to the USA right away, maybe you can try and move over this way one country at a time?
Move to France, then when you are able, move to London.
Then when you are able, you can move to the US.

At least you can get out of Russia.

Thank you very much for your answer!I should write a letter to Washington? They have a e-mail?E-mail is easier and faster than postal mail. =)Please, tell me how to write a letter? Report?

Welcome to Gayspeak!
There is a link to their information email address at the bottom of that link, they might be able to point you in the right direction.

You will find no better an organization than this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Gallaudet_University
It is a university near Washington DC for the deaf. no homophobes are there either.
Contact them and get them to give you advice.
They are wildly protective of the rights of deaf people.
Tell them of your two edged problem and they can really help.
State Dept. types do not want a war with activist deaf guys.
Galludet guys show up and dance like madman. They use large drums to hear the beat.
Government guys are scared of noisy deaf guys.
Best of all, they have a sense of humor about being deaf.
They don't think they are sad. They think deaf is beautiful.

Hello Dmitry Welcome

I really pray that you both leave .

Советник Wrote:добро Пожаловать в Gayspeak!
Есть ссылка на информацию, их адреса электронной почты в нижней части этой ссылки, они могут быть в состоянии направить вас в правильном направлении.
Thank you for the answer.

gilhooly.Thank you for the answer. I agree in your direction, but Galludet for the deaf, the more there is to protect the rights of the deaf. But the problem is that Galludet to pay for tuition, very expensive. Galludet interest to us, that we are living together for 11 years, we love each other? Galludet required to produce documents: diploma from primary to secondary school. I have a diploma in primary and secondary school, and still have a degree on a specialty stylist - hair stylist. And my guy no documents about leaving school and specialty. He has experience of over 20 years in the clothing manufacturing bags. In America required documents. I think the first time we need to work, that would save money and teach in English. And then everything will be solved. Recently, I applied for a green card, but there are no results.