Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your help
I'm 27 years old , Mechanical Engineer by profession and versatile to bottom gay . I had a
relationship with my boss who is married and 48 years old . We were caught in the office
while just hugging and he put the blame on me and fired me . Now the company I worked for and especially my erstwhile boss has spread the word about my being gay and I can't get a job anywhere . I am planning on shifting to a new town and starting my life afresh by opening a small Iron and steel fabrication workshop . I need your help of $1 for the start up capital . Please contact me if you feel able to help me out .

I think forum rules prevents you from soliciting for money from other members.

This has been happening quite often lately... not a lot but still, 3rd or 4th time?

sorry for what happend to you mate, but with all the scams these days I dought I'd give money. not that I have money XD

If it's true, confront your boss!

blatant scam here.
its unfair dismissal otherwise. you can quite easily take them to court and make a nice tidy sum from their discrimination...
so I dont believe you. Just because we are gay doesnt mean we are gullible enough to support "other gay people"

Cant help you, although I could probably forward you an email from someone who has come into a huge sum of money and just needs someone's bank account for it to go into.....

My advice would be to Sue your boss for unfair dismissal and slander and then use the money to set up on your own . Good luck however will not be giving any handouts