Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I never thought Dating could be so fun!
Alright so I am back in the dating scene and this is the first time I ever really meet multiple poeople in a span of two weeks. I've had three 'friend' dates and they have been so much fun!

1) It reminds me that there are multiple people out there that can make me happy

2) It reminds me there are all kinds of different people out there in the world!

3) It is bringing energy back in my life!

I feel like my attraction has shifted from 'feminin' guys to 'masculin' guys and it's so different for me I love it! ok I have to share with you tonight's experience cuz it was hilarious.

This guy was being so sarcasatic with me I can't read him. I've never met someone like this before! Maybe I should just not take him seriously at all lol! At oine point he asked me if I wanted to hook up with him tonight. He was leaning towards me more and more all night and I thought he'd be game so I sort of said yes lol. I'm not usually hook up guy but it's been a while and I want to try something different! He said he was too 'tired' he was yawning all night cuz he's a grad student lol. He would catch on when I was nervous or if something was wrong and would bug the hell out of me haha!! He reminds me of an old best friend I had that always liked to pull my leg. WEll when we left from the restauraunt we've been texting each other all night and he still is fustrating me haha!!! omg I've haven't experienced something so fun and exciting in a long time!

If you saw one of my previous posts.... you know that I also hung out with a guy over the weekend and I wasn't sure if I was being naive that he only wanted to cuddle or wanted more lol. There was another another guy before that I met that we got along well with as well.

What really makes me feel good is that there are plenty of guys I may be able to match with, and I believe one thing I was afraid of was never being able to click with anyone else. Boy was I wrong! Dating is so interesting and fun! I am learning more about myself and also my likes and dislikes in guys in such short amount of time!

I get why Taylor Swift has dated so many people now Tongue

Got to go on a lot of dates to figure out exactly what works Big Grin

It's such a relief to feel like I am finally over the last couple relationships that I had, and that I can start moving on. God, dating has been a lot better than I expected it to be Big Grin

Kudos to you mate!!

That's how I felt when I first entered the gay dating world, and as for now I don't think I'll get out of it the easy way, having so much fun Smile

Haha well I don't know how long this 'fun' will last but I will take it as it comes! I don't feel like I want a serious relationship right now so it's a good time to just see what's on the market Tongue lol

Haha, with THAT title I was sure something like this would be the first line:

Said no one ever!

Followed by complaints.

So congrats on your successes, meet lots of people, make lots of friends, have sex as often as you want. And share your recipes for getting dates. I'm sure many guys want to know.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

It's all about the pictures on your profile lol Wink

congrats!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Congratulations I am glad you are having a good time. Smile

have fun nay nay! but stay safe!

Thank guys - I will stay safe but I'll be very selective with anyone who I may consider going beyond a drink or a dinner Tongue

I am finally regaining my happiness - I should thank you all for being there for me when I needed to vent Smile It helped me get through some rough times.

great to hear that you have found the joy of dating. I love the whole experience from the preparation before hand, the anticipation of having a close intimate time with someone, sharing an experience just the two of you, fully focused on each other.. We can be in a crowded place but for us only each other exist, that's where the magic happens.. Continue to have fun.