Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I put some of my art online
voice Wrote:Pocket_Pilgrim you're unstoppable Big Grin

I'm working on some new stuff so I'll take a look over at Devianart when I finish it. Thanks for the advice, it's appreciated.

cool. if you have any deviantart or deviant art related questions, you can also send me a note at http://1two3four5.deviantart.com/ :biggrin:

good luck! and looking forward to your future gallery. :tongue:

voice Wrote:Well I'm not sure if I'm Devianart material just yet, those guys have some incredible stuff.

I do use a Wacom tablet to do my art. I'm self trained.

I agree with pocket_pilgrim. You are very talented and I love your work. Great conceptual art.

One thing I would do is separate the illustrations from the others. The illustrations are great but predictable. Your painting/chalks/oils/ are really brilliant.

How do you see these presented? Would you just print them out? frame them? how large of a print? I am always curious when I see art on a screen how they would appear in reality?

keep up the good work,
frank

Pilgrim_Pocket thanks for the advice and I just took a look at your work in Devianart.. it's really good Smile

fjp999 - you're too kind. The actual size of my artwork is about the size of an average painting you'd hang on the wall or poster size. It would have to be professionally printed onto specific paper to truly get the final result.

voice Wrote:The actual size of my artwork is about the size of an average painting you'd hang on the wall or poster size. It would have to be professionally printed onto specific paper to truly get the final result.

Have you printed any yet and were you pleased with the end result?

I just read about canvas giclee printing. Is that what you would do?

When doing fashion we had tees printed and it is so pleasing to see something come alive like that.

With a new house to decorate I am going to ask any friend who want to get me art. I dont think I should ask them to get me something framed but wonder about mounted works.

My greatest desire is to get some Warhol copies such as his disaster/death series or piss art.

The result has always been as I expected. Usually when I give someone a piece it comes with a certificate stating that it's an original and numbered series.

voice Wrote:Pilgrim_Pocket thanks for the advice and I just took a look at your work in Devianart.. it's really good Smile.

cool, thanks. :biggrin: