Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really like a priest...
Well that's a Catholic church, so I believe he's a Catholic priest.... I guess things don't look good for me.

Anonymous Wrote:Well that's a Catholic church, so I believe he's a Catholic priest.... I guess things don't look good for me.

Catholic Priest?...EEK...well...things would look a lot better for you if you were....say...12 years old

Anonymous Wrote:Well that's a Catholic church, so I believe he's a Catholic priest.... I guess things don't look good for me.

Look, I wasn't trying to be a jerk, but this is a lose - lose situation. Even if all you want is NSA sex, he'll complicate it with guilt. He could never acknowledge you in public and just finding a way to get together involves all kinds of stressful sneaking around. Similar to having an affair with a married man, only worse. And if you get found out, he'll get transferred off to a parish in another state. And no matter what happens, he'll blame you for seducing him into breaking his vows. I just don't want to see you go through all of that...

Go to confession when you know he is there, then confess some sins, and then confess you like him. If he shoots you down go home, if not you win!

Pretty much. Even if he's gay, he's going to have to be celibate. Go look elsewhere.

Lex

Allow me to make it clear then - DO NOT PURSUE THIS IT WILL NOT END WELL.

He's a Catholic priest?

He's worked hard to be where he is now, and any temptation you give him could cause him to be kicked out of the priesthood.

Do you really want to be responsible for that?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Let it go.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but, oh well! You can let it go based on stereotype informed assumptions or you can try and find out if he fits the stereotype. After all, I guess that being out to his friend and his friend feeling free to share it with others, defies the stereotypical expectations. At any rate, if you want to try, approach him, converse with him casually and I'm sure you will have a better understanding of where he stands and if you want to pursue it further.

It's times like this I wish this were a real thing:

It just sounds so hacky erotic fictiony. Just buy The Thorn Birds box set and have a good time.

(Apologies if I'm wrong, I guess, or whatever)