Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad habbit?
LJay Wrote:Look, since there are so many here who want to practice their skills, I will gladly volunteer to be matched. Dumb, overweight, 66 years old and ugly seeks bright, happy and sex starved companion for frequent breakfasts and lazy days.
Can we get back to you?

Why certainly. As you may surmise, I am always available.
I bid NO Trump!

I try avoiding hooking up sociopaths with my non sociopath friends and aquaintences
Almost attempted tomatch two sociopaths together
then I remembered, both where angry at me for forgetting to bring the cookies and .. um... I forgot the other things, but it was some sort of soda... they where mad since they'd reminded me that I promised twice
I eventually got them the cookies and soda
but I was scared to put them together
I would have been happy if I did and they worked out though
O.o I am better, now that I think of it, at figuring out what matches will be bad (For them, or in that case, for me) for other people than for myself
Of course, I couldn't match myself with anyone that won't cause some sort of problem in my life XD Is probably a good thing I gave up on that mostly

I don't think it is a bad habit per se, especially if you have good intentions. Some may see you as over-stepping your boundaries and it could become annoying and overbearing if the "help" is unsolicited though.

I wouldn't call it a bad habit, but I would be sure that the help is wanted.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I remember when I was young and a friend tried to play "Matchmaker" and introduced me to someone who only wanted a one-night-stand.

After that fiasco, I fondly referred to my matchmaker friend as a "Pimp" who didn't get paid for his services...
We Have Elvis !!

I have played matchmaker before and fixed people up, but not very often. That is because there has to be more of a reason to fix up two friends on a date than that they are both single. There are too many "matchmakers" that use that as their only criteria.

I like to use common interests
Say I had a twin, just like me in every way (Boy, I think I'd be less lonely If I did XD I'd probably be hiding a body by now) I'd try to match him up with a guy who likes cooking, music, playing video/board games, or Anime, and who's personality isn't a copy of the hypothetical twin (I wish I did have one, I get lonely XD)

Habit or hobbit?
I bid NO Trump!

Habit, sorry, I'm not always the best as spelling
Maths my strong suit, not spelling or grahmmaaaah!