Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I regret it too freaking much
Okay so my best friend \m/'s he's funny, in the community, he's intelligent.. He told me a few weeks ago that he used drugs and he has connections.. He's not an addict btw he only did it 3 times or something. He told me how amazing ecstasy made him feel and I was curious. I only smoked weed once I'm not a fan of drugs not that I think "drugs are bad mmkay" no fuck that they're just not for me. I told him I wanted to try it and we did it on friday at my place we were alone and there was someone else with us too. I took the pill and I was like "nothing is happening it's not working my money is wasted..." and when the pill finally showed its effect, I was happy first but then I wanted to go back to normal so I started walking around the house waiting to feel normal again. We were fine after a couple of hours my friends went home and I was feeling tired of course went to sleep early. We did it on friday but the side effects showed themselves on tuesday. In the morning I questioned reality I walked around the house to find evidence so that I could believe that I was real... I started crying out loud it made me feel fine a bit. Then I started to feel anxious?? I felt like I was gonna pass out any second and wanted to go to sleep to make it all go away but I couldn't. I can't sleep all by myself in my room. I barely eat. Things are weird now like, I feel like the time is too slow and things aren't enough I don't know how to really tell.. And I can't help but think that I'll never be the same again. Dude I'm never ever EVER doing drugs again fuck it. One fucking pill fucked me up. I don't mean to sound like a loser but I really don't recommend it. It's your life but I'm sure that if you start doing drugs, you'll miss your old boring life. I promise. If I didn't took the pill on friday, I'd took it some other time because my best buddy is involved and I'd always feel curious this was gonna happen anyway. Now I now what it does to you and I know I'm not gonna do it again and I experienced something new, I'm kinda happy, learned my freaking lesson.
Please write down your opinions if you care or something. Has something like this ever happened to you? Do you think I'll ever be okay again? lol :// yeah...
(Btw I feel okay now but I'm afraid that those feelings will appear again.)

Personally I've never ever done any type of pill or smoked anything, (apart from the obvious tablets), Its just never interested me. I don't understand the need for it. I think you will be fine its just trying to not give in to the temptation or the buzz around them - going against friends that take them is hard but you have to do it. I think you learnt a lesson from this anyway - so I don't think you will be silly again. Don't beat yourself up about it either. Its just human nature to 'experiment' I guess. Just be careful because you never know when you experiment a bit too much - and then its too late.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I have many personal experiences with multiple different drugs and I even was addicted when I was 18 - 21. I still do drugs but stay away from the one I was addicted too.

The is a fine line between sanity and insanity. Don't play around with that line unless you are prepared to cross over and not be able to return. This may sound dramatic, but because such a protracted reaction, whether biochemical or psychiatric, is not very common you'd best not take the risk. Some people have episodes of unexplained psychosis as a delayed reaction to past use of psychotropics, especially hallucinogens. If you experiment further you might easily experience a form of tolerance so that the reaction is lessened or extended to an even further time from the actual high. I have seen similar reactions, though very few and over several years, to things as "mild" as marijuana and process addiction related episodes related to fetishism, shopping, hair pulling and starch consumption with delayed reactions that mimic or are similar to psychosis resulting in very real discomfort, fear and even anger. I'm glad you shared the experience because few would believe without actually witnessing a first hand account. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

You live and learn. I've smoked weed in the past didn't always agree with me as for popping pills who are you going to trust to give you one where you will wake up the next day? Sure there is a pop song choose life not drugs?

See? Drugs ARE bad.

I'd try weed, but anything strong I'd never ever go for. I don't even want to know how it makes me feel. What if it makes me feel really good and I want to feel really good again? It's a "need" that I do not want to ever have.

Oh God! I remember when I went to Amsterdam and had some 'space cake'. It was fucking horrible! I had what can only be described as a 'bad trip' and experienced some damn terrifying hallucinations and an altered state of reality. I kept blacking out and waking up in streets with no idea where I was or how I got there (thankfully I was with people otherwise I would've been screwed). It was without doubt one of the scariest experiences of my life. even though this was back in December 2010, when most of Western Europe (including Britain and Holland), was totally iced over during what was quite a vicious winter by West European standards, I was apparently 'burning up' when I took the stuff as well which was very worrying (yet i felt so cold at the time).

Take it from me, I've only ever done drugs the once and it was a complete mistake, they really mess with your head! Besides which, how can anyone possibly have respect for someone who does smack? I sure as hell don't and it gets annoying when junkies start giggling like fucking schoolgirls when you're near them. it just isn't worth it guys, just do what they advised in the 80s and just say no!

Btw I recovered quickly from this fortunately but I won't forget how terrifying the whole experience was. I was a prisoner of my own messed up mind and my dark subconscious. You should recover from it quickly if you only did it the once but its a bit concerning you're getting the 'time being too slow' feeling. I would speak to a doctor about that and get some advice. But I reckon you'll be fine. People have recovered from much longer addictions to far heavier narcotics and have made full recoveries, so I am sure you'll be fine Smile It'll probably wear off soon anyway!

My experiences were mostly good and though I don't do drugs today I am glad I experimented and credit some shrooms I took with saving my life.

The shrooms I took when I was 14 was, with a few moments excepted, an incredibly wonderful and enlightening experience and spawned some experiences that me and my cousin (who took them with me) laughed about 15 years later. I think the most wonderful moment was how I exulted in the utter beauty of life all around me and existence itself in sheer shroom ecstasy, I thought of how I came close to missing this wondrous, ineffable experience because I was grossed out seeing the shrooms harvested from cow patties. But a "knowing" that was "not of my mind" (the shrooms?) came to me imparting the certainty (no words) that I couldn't resist, I was too curious, and I ever found pleasure from learning with many vivid recollections of learning and enjoying it in my life.

I thought back then, "Why do I hate school?" And the shrooms showed me (via memories and imparting wordless concepts) how school was "too slow" for me, I wasn't supposed to talk and technically I wasn't even supposed to read or write (though most teachers made an exception for me as they found it made their jobs easier if I didn't get so bored...and worse, THINK about the subject and ask questions they couldn't--or wouldn't dare--answer), in short school was PREVENTING me from learning, like a mental ball & chain. (About 2 years later I'd be put through a bunch of tests and I was tested as being college level at everything save math, and that was after all school had done to hold me back). And therefore I hated school because it was preventing me from learning at my own pace.

That's just an example. And I imagine that could be helpful for someone gay in the Bible Belt, particularly this aspect:

http://youtu.be/6wCny06tFfs?t=2m37s

Though the next day I had to wear sunglasses because the "colors were too bright" (I got over it in a few hours, IIRC) and a few days later I had an intense giggle fit in the middle of class and I think I'm lucky the teacher didn't realize what was happening to me (and given the things I said was probably too scared to ask what was so funny about her lesson).

How I believed it saved my life several months later is a long story that I'll skip.

But I experimented with some other drugs, including ecstasy, the first time someone mischievously slipped it to me and it was wonderful. I'd try it later and loved it, I felt such wonderful love and trust for the world and everyone in it, though I was lucid enough to realize the feeling was a lie and that kept me from doing too much damage to myself. The feeling was so awesome that I realized I could get addicted and therefore resolved to never do it again, and I haven't. And though I have seen people who developed physical problems from doing it too much I've also met someone who swears ecstasy cured her blindness and another say it helped her worked through her depression. Speaking of which, a MAD parody:

And while I'm at it, I LOVE this webcomic story:

http://www.electricsheepcomix.com/rave/

And not too long after I'd wean myself off of other drugs and have no plans to ever use them again (I MIGHT, under extremely unlikely circumstances, try DMT), and I believe I made the right choice yet I'm also glad I did experiment with them. I'm sorry your experience was so bad (which, btw, is in large part because it's illegal, just like alcohol was infamous for making people blind back in the days of Prohibition when it was controlled by the black market and the government also working to poison the drug as they do to illegal drugs today) but it's not bad for everyone. Probably most are like "meh" but there are rare people like you who really regret it right away and rare people like me who feel it helped me grow as a person and even credit the shrooms (combined with other factors) with saving my life months after I took them.

I've personally never been into drugs, but I have smoked weed a few times if that counts for anything.

I think the worst thing that happened to me though was a few months ago. I was at a bar, already quite intoxicated, and someone offered me a piece of a pot brownie. I broke a small piece off, and they were like "fuck that" and handed me half of this huge brownie. I don't know if it was laced with something else or not... but the effects were terrible. For the first 30 minutes or so I felt fine, but then suddenly my mind felt like it was literally spinning/swirling. Everything felt like it was fast forwarding (best way I can describe it). I told my friend we should go, and he brushed me off for a moment while talking to a friend. After that I remember going outside and feeling completely paranoid and in panic with my heart racing, and basically projectile vomiting in the alley lol. It was terrible.

Anyway my buddy saw and was worried, and after he realized how messed up I was he started to drive me back home. I starting puking again (in the car) and felt like I couldn't move. I ended up going to the hospital for a few hours until I felt well enough to leave. I was there for about 2 hours and the whole time I was having odd dreams / hallucinations. I particularly remember my whole body feeling REALLY heavy (like I could barely lift my arms), which I thought was weird. I never passed out though. I can remember the entire night.

So yeah, that was my one and only drug trip. I have a hard time believing it was just marijuana in the brownie.. but im not sure how edibles generally effect people or how potent they can be (plus I was already drunk) o.O.

it sounds like a living nightmare! It was the same for me. It felt like such a damned vivid nightmare. The hallucinations were nasty and I had no control over my actions. I can't account for those times when I blacked out either. I didn't know what I was doing or saying and that was the most terrifying thing about the whole experience.