Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said it: "Yes, I like dudes"
Felicidades hermanito! Big Grin estoy muy feliz por ti jaja, recuerdas cuando me pusiste esto?
Quote:Ay, cómo te detesto.. No, really, I'm in a similar situation with an openly gay guy, super nice and super experienced.... but you, cuate, have gone very very far already I enjoyed your story so much...and he seems so sweet...ah, it definitely reminds me of my guy...
Now, seeming how you are very brave in telling him how you feel, I don't see any harm in asking him if there's is a chance or definitely not..just to know.. if not, well, keep him as a friend nevertheless.. and if you 2 get to be very close again, like face to face....go for it..steal that kiss from him.. if anything to say you did try..

Espero que todo te salga bien y si consigues novio mi deseo seria que viviéramos cerca para hacer una cita doble 1syellow1 yay jaja.

Congrats! Glad you had the courage to say it Smile

Good luck. I came out at the age of 10 in New York City. I bragged to my mom and dad that Jimmy Joseph was beautiful and I had sex with him. My parents were pleased. Mom said Jimmy Joseph's great great grandfather was Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce tribe of Idaho. He was the chief who told the US cavalry "I will fight you no more, forever." Cavalry and native Americans never fought again. My parents were pleased that I stopped carrying machine guns, revolvers, switchblades and hand grenades. My mom did not like her father, John Gilhooly, who was the sole leader of the Irish Republican Army from 1862 to 1934. I told my parents I would rather make love to guys than become an IRA terrorist. My parents, my godparents Joe and Rose Kennedy approved. Jack and Jackie Kennedy came to Christmas dinner. I introduced the boy I loved to them. Everyone approved of my choice.

Both my parents died approving of the boys and men I loved. My parents adopted Tom when I introduced him on 6/22/68. I am still madly in love with him. I am glad I came out 57 years ago. I always knew who my real friends were.

Wow. Did I have great support. I was the first gay 14 year old invited to the White House when Jack got elected President.

By the way, I think every President from Reagan forward were assholes who didn't like gays. Make sure you participate in politics in Chile. I did not like Pinochet.

Good luck!!!!! My name is John Marren. My nickname was Gilhooly because I was one guy who defended gay guys wherever I went. Ireland is a nice country. I went there for a week in 1970 and got bored looking for gay guys. I did better in Liverpool and Manchester. I did great in Peru, now that I think of it. I love South America.

Hmmmmm................jealous? Happy? Jealous?? Happy?? I dunno what I am.

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Xyxwave

Guess I am....
[Image: Front1.jpg]

Miles Wrote:Omar this is delicious, congrats!!

Now get in his pants! Mexicanwave

Oh shoot Auggie dear, him dun got himself a husband, he doesnt need us no more :0

But Im glad for my Mars baby <3 finally becoming erect and letting big ol balls drop :3

I only wish he did that to me, I mean >,>

£o£

But I really am glad for you Marsy, I hope you and your new hubby last forever and have 3 kids, one of whom you need to name after me. Boy or girl, I no care :p Odi sounds boyish and girlish. So no excuses.

Omg,I can almost see you now in that dress... light gold red with some chilean flowere adorning your hair and bosom :I

Dang you look hawt Mars :p

I think I'm having side effects from being medicated from surgery today, but this almost made me cry.

I really hope this works out for you!! You're a great guy and you deserve you be happy!

gilhooly Wrote:Make sure you participate in politics in Chile. I did not like Pinochet..

Nobody in their right mind can like that murderer. And he wasn't exactly elected, was he? He literally bombed his way into power.

gilhooly Wrote:I did great in Peru, now that I think of it. I love South America.

Did you visit in the 70's too?..the Velasco Alvarado/Pinochet/Stroessner/Banzer/Alencar period?

That's bad: you only knew the dictator-ruled Cold War South America. Things are waaaaaaaaaay better now..

This is amazing!!! Best thing I've heard for a while!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!! You totally deserve it!! Smile Smile Smile

I want to be happy for you...

.... and I am!.... Xyxthumbs

I'm just not certain if I am pleased at an unknown individual staring dreamily into your wonderful eyes.... I think I might have a minor bit of bloody jealous rage going on.... Fortunately for all of us I no longer steal vehicles and drive half way across continents wearing adult diapers to assuage my thirst for blood. So this other dude is lucky... this time...:tongue:

This whole 'pushing people away' and being socially awkward and coming out so 'late' in life (26 ain't that late, just saying) is part of you and who and what you are. All of the good stuff he pointed out exists because of those things you all seem to think are negatives (they really ain't negatives).

Should: A terrible, terrible word that implies that there is something wrong here. Actually no you shouldn't have told him Jack any time sooner, you told him at precisely the right time for everything that followed to unfold exactly as it will from here on out. this is sort of like introducing Chemical X to a plethora of chemicals you have mixed up exactly when that mix of chemicals is stable enough to accept Chemical X without explosively removing half of Chile from the rest of earth....

As for the whole gaydar thing, really intuitively reading people is more along the lines of perception and understanding what it is one is perceiving. You pretty much have lived in seclusion thus haven't surrounded yourself with thousands upon thousands of people and actively sat there and observed and measured and filed away character defects.

Gaydaror any other ***-dar is not a magical, inbred condition, its a form of perception which happens usually automatically from observation and having been around those types of people in sufficient numbers to be able to pull out character traits, personality quirks, mannerisms and behaviors which are often hella subtle.

Hang around 'those people' enough you will pick up and distinguish the subtle and no so subtle hints and clues. Body language screams more often than not, being able to read particular body language is like being able to read/write english - you got to learn the language, you are not born with the ability to read the language.

Lastly, experience V inexperience:

My first was way hella more experienced than me. The only real underlying issue there was that he was terrified that once I got my first taste of sex that I would suddenly start wanting to go out and sow my wild oats. His own personal experienced until then was that 'virgins' tend to get suddenly sex crazed - but then he was only 26 and the majority of guys he had spent time with were late teens very early 20's.

However I suspect that your introversion and your more natural tendency to hold out for monogamy and dedication to your job, your education tells me that when with the right guy you will naturally swing toward total dedication to him and only him, thus you are a low flight risk here.

While you may have a difficult time to cleave onto a person, I suspect that once you d you will be totally dedicated to them.

So in its way once again who and what you are naturally is in reality a positive, not a negative.

In a way you want this guy to have you in ways no one else has had you. This whole 'Dude I like dudes' thing is a one time, very special 'reward' you have given him and only him. This indicates that he is pretty damn special in your eyes. I hope he is smart enough to fully understand that he has something that no one else will ever have from you.

Oh, Bowyn.......shut up, shut up, shut up...you're gonna make me cry, and wanna hug you and then cry some more cause you're no where near me to hug you.

I knew I would get your wisdom on this..so thank you...I appreciate every bloody word you say (I have since I met you here)

Bighug