Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I say I'm a lesbian but...
I say I'm a lesbian and for the most part its true but there is this one guy who I would always go back to. does that make me a liar or am i right to just say yeah i'm a lesbian?

Hey twisted love. I see you have been with us since Oct. but havnt posted much, so welcome back! Its good to see more females in here. Smile

We don't like to put labels on anyone, but I would say that you are bi but prefer to be with a woman vs. a man. I think if you are gay or lezbian you only want to be with the same sex.

Either way love is love. Who really needs a label?

Again welcome back, I hope to see more of you.

If you feel like a lesbian who cares if you like ( or whatever ) ONE guy.... maybe you are a bit bi but for my opinion it is not worth to think about it.

If he's the ONLY guy you've ever felt that way about, and you don't crush on any other guys, then claiming to be lesbian (even if it's more 90% true than 100% true, which I figure is true for the vast majority of people who claim a heterosexual or homosexual orientation) seems ok. This is especially true if you don't particularly feel lust for him (though you may want to sexually please him all the same, I know how that is).

And labels should be useful, not confining.

TwistedLove Wrote:I say I'm a lesbian and for the most part its true but there is this one guy who I would always go back to. does that make me a liar or am i right to just say yeah i'm a lesbian?

I am actually bi, but I call myself gay because I have only looked for relationships with guys since I came out. I agree with others here. I think the label part is only for convenience. If you feel dishonest about calling yourself a lesbian, than call yourself bi, if that makes you feel more honest. I think being true to yourself so you don't feel like you are hiding anything or telling a lie that is the most important thing. I think most people who have come out would agree that the honesty thing was a big part of it for them, even if there were other factors.
Good luckConfusedmile:

Thanks guys Smile

TwistedLove Wrote:I say I'm a lesbian and for the most part its true but there is this one guy who I would always go back to. does that make me a liar or am i right to just say yeah i'm a lesbian?

You are a sexual female human being, love knows no boundaries so don't limit yourself, just be happy in your own skin Wink

Thanks Smile I just feel like if I keep having to explain that there is only one guy i'd ever be with again i'll go crazy. I mean I'm not attracted to guys at all. but he just... I can't not love him... He was my first for everything and I think most people have that feeling towards their first right?