Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I screwed up :(
richangel44 Wrote:my question is why do you want to be dominated most people who do are people who are in charge of others or have a very stressful world they live in...plus have you always felt this way or is it just something that came on when you met this guy....he may not be the dominating or a dominating person

to be honest... i've always fantasized about being forced what to do and at times being choked.

bryandurel Wrote:to be honest... i've always fantasized about being forced what to do and at times being choked.

Okay, first, that fantasy is breath play, one possibility in what we in the BDSM would call edge play or RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) And one I do not recommend engaging except with an experienced edge play Dom as a partner.

If it's attempted alone, or by an inexperienced partner, breath play all too often leads to death. Choking someone is not to be take lightly, of course you can suffocate them, you can also crush their windpipe, a permanent injury that, if they survived would require a tracheostomy. Simply don't do it unless you are 100% positive your partner knows what he is doing and, knows CPR.

If you really want to pursue your domination fantasies, that's fine but, I suggest doing so within the BDSM community. While there are a few jerks among our numbers, we do police our own fairly well. That's because we do have public dungeons and, are a pretty close knit group within any given area where there are several of us living so, it doesn't take long for a bad reputation, or a good one to spread.

Start with a few websites, NOT the hook up/dating BDSM sites, blogs, informational sites and general forums. Learn, know what you are considering, then make an informed decision as to whether you still want to pursue these fantasies or leave them as fantasies that are fun to imagine, but you would never actually attempt to live out. If you do decide to live them out, there are many of us in the BDSM community that will help you do so safely and sanely.

Above all, be safe and be careful, edge play can be exciting, pleasurable and amazing but, it is, by it's nature dangerous and potentially deadly - stay smart, stay safe, stay alive.

Blue Wrote:Okay, first, that fantasy is breath play, one possibility in what we in the BDSM would call edge play or RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) And one I do not recommend engaging except with an experienced edge play Dom as a partner.

If it's attempted alone, or by an inexperienced partner, breath play all too often leads to death. Choking someone is not to be take lightly, of course you can suffocate them, you can also crush their windpipe, a permanent injury that, if they survived would require a tracheostomy. Simply don't do it unless you are 100% positive your partner knows what he is doing and, knows CPR.

If you really want to pursue your domination fantasies, that's fine but, I suggest doing so within the BDSM community. While there are a few jerks among our numbers, we do police our own fairly well. That's because we do have public dungeons and, are a pretty close knit group within any given area where there are several of us living so, it doesn't take long for a bad reputation, or a good one to spread.

Start with a few websites, NOT the hook up/dating BDSM sites, blogs, informational sites and general forums. Learn, know what you are considering, then make an informed decision as to whether you still want to pursue these fantasies or leave them as fantasies that are fun to imagine, but you would never actually attempt to live out. If you do decide to live them out, there are many of us in the BDSM community that will help you do so safely and sanely.

Above all, be safe and be careful, edge play can be exciting, pleasurable and amazing but, it is, by it's nature dangerous and potentially deadly - stay smart, stay safe, stay alive.

Thanks blue. i've always been shy about such things - I just see people in a lot of leather masks and whips and that sort of frightens me Sad

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not ready to go down this path.

I think that's a wise decision, if the common tools of the trade frighten you, it isn't something you want to do. Just remember a lot of what you see in those pictures is staged for dramatic effect.

Kink can be whatever the participants want it to be but, if the general feel of it frightens you, then you'll be happier avoiding it.