Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I still think she might be cheating...
I've been dating this girl named Sarah and a few weeks ago a girl online told me she has a boyfriend. Sarah told me she doesn't and that this girl thinks she does because her best friend Liam, who is gay, calls her his girlfriend so his friends don't find out he's gay. I love her and I really want to believe her but it always seems like she's lying. Like today, she told me she was at work and five minutes later she logged onto allpoetry. I asked her if she was still at work and she said yes. And when i told her she was logged on she said huh thats weird and that she wasn't. I don't know if I should trust her Sad

Hi Twisted,
I do not know how long Sarah and you have been together, but I can tell you one thing a relationship that is not built on trust will only serve to hurt both of you.

I really think you both need to sit down and have a heart to heart.
There is absolutely no excuse to lie to your partner .

I wish you luck , keep us informed and know we are here for you.

Sending you a hug Bighug

I know Sad if theres no trust there is no relationship but.. its like she says things that make me feel like she's telling the truth but then when i think about it later it doesn't fit with everything else ya know? Its like one day I'm confidant that I can trust her and the next its like I have no idea how I could have believed her in the first place. Maybe its me maybe i just can't trust people. :/