Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I suppose that this will be worthwhile.
My name is (jordan)BunnyCatchingyellingAntCatcher. The catcher of all dead things, YODO.

as I (think) I properly listed well on my profile I do draw manga and I am a writer, sadly my stories are crap and they would likely be boring anyways so I won't post them here as I feel like it would waste time, like how peasants live with swag all the time, like me, face it. You know you want that swagger.

I do read books, I prefer ski-fi fictions over the whole life story's in a book that some people like as I feel like they limit the imagionaion.
I am under 21 so I don't drink often[ a little ilegal drinking isn't as bad as it sounds.
I don't quite know what should be up here but I guess that's enough for now as I'm not good with interdictions, have a nice day, unless your a enemy that I didn't know was on this site, then, I hope your hit by a NEKO bus. (=

Hi...

What do we call you? Jordan or Bunny?

You say you don't drink often. Did you make an exception just for this post lol. I didn't understand much of what you wrote but I think I'm going to like you for it, you mad bugger!

Erm, isn't an Interdiction a legal term for putting a stop to something which is quite lawful but has become against the interests of the person carrying out that action through mental incapacity?

Did you mean interaction?

Whatever, welcome to the site!

How about Bunny Wigglesworth????

Butter

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome welcome Smile