Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I did something baaaaad
I shaved my legs. Rolleyes
And it looks okay, my legs feel so sexy, I can't stop rubbing them because they feel so nice. The problem is is that there's about... 7 small red dots on my upper left leg and whenever something rubs against them they burn.

What are they? Razor bumps? Should I just put an astringent on it?

razor burn and astringent or bumb stopper or anything like that will greatly help u

and yeah i second conc -> it neverrrr grows back the same way

Wow I wouldn't say bad but....humm...wow
I can't really give any tips on leg shaving, hell i haven't even shaved my face in half a decade, maybe you could try slapping some aftershave on there. ( joking don't put aftershave on the leg razor burn that would likely burn like a bitch)
I also hope you realize that the hair is going to grow back twice as thick and it might itch like hell.

TimmyThink Wrote:Wow I wouldn't say bad but....humm...wow
I can't really give any tips on leg shaving, hell i haven't even shaved my face in half a decade, maybe you could try slapping some aftershave on there. ( joking don't put aftershave on the leg razor burn that would likely burn like a bitch)
I also hope you realize that the hair is going to grow back twice as thick and it might itch like hell.

YUp, every time we shave hair will grow back more. That is why I try not to save my face often because of that. Only shave when I really need to.
Also, anyone has tip on shaving pubic hair lol. It 's a serious question since, I really need to save them for my swimming suit =__=. They were ok until last week I realize that my swimming suit was to small for all of them =__=

I am sorry to disagree but hair growing back more after shaving is a complete old wives tail.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:I am sorry to disagree but hair growing back more after shaving is a complete old wives tail.
Agreed, except old wives generally have tales, rather than tails :redface:

Many years ago I shaved off a full beard and an old wife at the place I was working told me it would never grow back soft again. She was wrong, but as the years have gone by the hair became coarser anyway. Nowadays the white hairs are pretty wiry - in the Shakespearian sense, of course.

marshlander Wrote:Agreed, except old wives generally have tales, rather than tails :redface:

Sorry! :redface:
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Shaved your leg hairs?!:eek:
Well thats up to you.Confusedmile:

But....Well I'm never shaving mine.....ever.....i like being hairy.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

fredv3b Wrote:Sorry! :redface:
Blue moon?Wink
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so