Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I did something baaaaad
fredv3b Wrote:Sorry! :redface:
Apology unnecessary Cool

Some male swimmers and cyclists shave their legs to achieve more speed in racing competitions. So why the taboo on shaving? Regarding the PH area, some suggest using shaving cream and a hand razor. Just be very careful and have a steady hand. Wink

Oh dear, after reading how your hair will grow back thicker after shaving,,,,I ran to the bathroom and shaved the "few" hairs left on my head in hopes they would grow back more luscious & thick.

Then I came back and read that this was an old wives tale. Cry

Mhm, that thicker hair after shaving thing is up there with hair growing on your palms if you masturbate too much.

Anyways, before going to sleep I just put some cream on my legs and (this'll sound odd) rubbed some ice on them. The pain stopped and the red dots are disappearing, hooray!

Oh, ice cures all sorts. It's pretty much the only treatment first aiders in schools are allowed to administer to children these days.

TuxSky Wrote:I shaved my legs. Rolleyes

If you hate having hairy legs and you can afford to I would get laser hair removal, it's great and even if the hair grows back it's much thinner and weaker. The downside is that it costs a LOT of money.

I like hairy legs, it lets me know a guy's balls are in working order.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

It's just razorburn. You'll probably get the same thing if you shave your pubes for the first few times too.

Okay, so now that my leg hair is growing back I can confirm that that "shave it once, it'll grow back hairier" thing is a complete myth as my legs are actually less hairy if anything. I just wish I could say the same thing about my hands which I trimmed. <_<

They aren't hairier, the hairs are just... blacker somehow. When my school break starts I'll completely shave my hands. Rolleyes

I wish I could shave my legs again since I loved how they looked but I have to wear short pants to play sports these days and I don't want anyone on the team to be like ":eek:".

Anyways, I just learned that I should trim my legs with a barber's clipper before I actually shave it with a razor as it makes things much easier, cream it, put on shaving cream, then shave and use some sort of astringent and use some ice to get rid of the itching/red bumps. Big Grin

TuxSky Wrote:... Anyways, I just learned that I should trim my legs with a barber's clipper before I actually shave it with a razor as it makes things much easier, cream it, put on shaving cream, then shave and use some sort of astringent and use some ice to get rid of the itching/red bumps. Big Grin
Some people have far too much time on their hands :p