Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I did something stupid...
Well done. See if you never called then you would have never gotten that date!

Enjoy!

[MENTION=21753]mvoco[/MENTION] YAY! Good for you. Always better, IMO, to *know* where one stands than to stew in the juice of one's often paranoid uncertainty.

Well, platonic friendship is definitely off the cards. Even if it does all end in tears I have decided I want to give it a shot. Tonight was wonderful. He was a perfect gent. He has a way of making me feel like I'm in one of those old fashioned films and being courted!

He still didn't tell me what it was I said on the phone but did say it would "make one's hair curl" - I'm not sure if he was teasing or not!

[MENTION=21753]mvoco[/MENTION] , sounds delightful -- and I'm humored that he's teasing you.

Just do yourself a favor and be careful around the drinking... It *can* become a serious problem.

MikeW Wrote:[MENTION=21753]mvoco[/MENTION]
Just do yourself a favor and be careful around the drinking... It *can* become a serious problem.

I do like a drink at weekends, but getting so drunk I can't remember things the following day is an extremely rare occurrence! In fact, I don't think thats happened since I was at uni. Too much festive spirit!

I was so relieved he found it amusing!

mvoco Wrote:Called him!

Pretty sure he was trying to suppress his laughter as I apologised and confessed to not actually knowing what exactly I was apologising for! He didn't tell me either which leads me to suspect it was pretty humiliating, so I think I'm better off not knowing!

On the plus side, he said seeing as it's obvious we both fancy each other maybe we should try a proper date! So we're going out tonight for dinner! Think I'll stick to sparkling water...

He'll probably try to get you drunk so you can keep whatever you promised him during your drunk call. Smile

Glad it worked out for you. Enjoy my friend : )