Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I have the word D***.........
At the moment I feel like I have the word D*** written across my fore head as no one wants to do any thing with me, not even say hi to me lol!

I dont no what I've done, well the only thing different about me is I have grown a beard, is that a bad thing lol??

I feel like every one is trying to stop knowing me, or just find me boring. Part of me doesn't care but it gets lonely at university lol!

I'm sure their just busy, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Yove allways got friends you can talk to on here sweetlad. What are you doing in uni by the way

Well only problem though I like going clubbing and going to raves, btw I'm a 2nd year fine art student lol!

Whats the scene like in Newport, I live between Cardiff and Newport and have never found it very good for going out. Found it a bit rough actually so any good places. I suppose youve allways got Cardiff for the scene. Anyway why are people ignoring you seems like them who have the problem if you ask me.

The scene is rubbish for gays, bis and even straight people lol! plus never really been to a gay clubs/bars/pubs, I love going clubbing but all the people I know just like getting pissed.

Croeso all,
If you want to go to a gay bar try Brighton where i live u got a variety of choices to choose from.. I know newport can be a bit dead as i went there when visiting an old shag i used to know in pontypridd..

Now onto the topic..

If people dont say hello to you mate dont worry about it you got us lot on here. I am not one for friendships and all that hoo har but i do like to make frioendships if they come along i aint gonna like detest em and i found in my experience friendships are like love.. If you look for them they never happen

Hwyl and kindest regards

Zeon x

I know what you mean zeon, I'm not into big grounds of friends but there are times when I think "oh s*** I'm tuning into a loner " which scares me more.

Well as the boys have already said you'll never technically be alone, as you've got your friends on GS to kick about with and bounce ideas off ... obviously we can't necessarily help you in your day to day physical real life, but we can offer emotional and mental companionship if ever you're in need Confusedmile:.

Unfortunately I can't really help you on the clubbing side of things - my boyfriend lives in Ponty, and so my knowledge of the clubbing scene in Wales is virtually non-existent ... I just know that, apparently, Bridgend is not the place to go ...

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!